VoxPopuli Modpacks (last update: 4.7.1)

We had resyncs roughly once every 100 turns, thing is, after some length of time we'd reach a point where 1 player would just always crash at the start of a new turn 200+ turns in on average. We couldn't figure out why. Rerolling the autosaves 5 turns sometimes let us play on, but othertimes the crashing would just continue. We attempted clearing cache to no avail. Has to be noted, we were using pitboss, so potentially not doing so and just letting the AI take over for 1 turn could maybe yield other results. At times 2 or more people would crash at the same time.

Curious if there's a way to look into this, as playing with the AI being smarter and actually interacting with you as a player is such a step up to without.

We had resyncs roughly once every 100 turns, thing is, after some length of time we'd reach a point where 1 player would just always crash at the start of a new turn 200+ turns in on average. We couldn't figure out why. Rerolling the autosaves 5 turns sometimes let us play on, but othertimes the crashing would just continue. We attempted clearing cache to no avail. Has to be noted, we were using pitboss, so potentially not doing so and just letting the AI take over for 1 turn could maybe yield other results. At times 2 or more people would crash at the same time.

Curious if there's a way to look into this, as playing with the AI being smarter and actually interacting with you as a player is such a step up to without.
I had that crash occurring in one of our games. We were not using pitboss so were able to get past it. Altho it took a few turns. Then had to do a bunch of the ai controlled decisions.

Feel free to post your issues on Github, with logs and everything. Gather each player's logs immediately after the crash and before restarting the game (most logs are erased when you load a game, that is why you must gather everything before).

Feel free to post your issues on Github, with logs and everything. Gather each player's logs immediately after the crash and before restarting the game (most logs are erased when you load a game, that is why you must gather everything before).
Ansolutely. Once the next patch comes out ill try to offer as much playtesting as i can.

Hey @Agiwan i know the new patch hasnt been deemed stable yet, but any chance you can create a modpack for the latest version? I want to test it out with my buddie tonight.

K figured it out. Bit of a hassle but i managed it. Makes me more apreciative of the modpacks everyone else has beem providing. Thank you for that. Will report back on stability

K figured it out. Bit of a hassle but i managed it. Makes me more apreciative of the modpacks everyone else has beem providing. Thank you for that. Will report back on stability
There is one in VP+modmod folder if you want, not tested at all. You should desactivate the spy system in the lobby: there are known CTDs.

@Agiwan: New version - 4.4.1 is out. Can you make a modpack? There are some improvements/fixes for MP. We will test it.

@Agiwan: New version - 4.4.1 is out. Can you make a modpack? There are some improvements/fixes for MP. We will test it.
I can't I am not at home, but there is one modpack 4.4.1 in the download folder from the first post of the thread.

I can't I am not at home, but there is one modpack 4.4.1 in the download folder from the first post of the thread.
When creating modpacks is this how you do it?

Also. Have you ever tried including in game editor and did it work?

My modpack i made with the linked instructions had crashes. But it also included reseed mod. So dont know if it was the patch causing the crash, mod conflict, or my poor modpack creating abilities :).

Want to try again with in game editor.
Really helps for deciding to reroll a multiplayer map at game start by taking a quick peak.

When creating modpacks is this how you do it?

Also. Have you ever tried including in game editor and did it work?

My modpack i made with the linked instructions had crashes. But it also included reseed mod. So dont know if it was the patch causing the crash, mod conflict, or my poor modpack creating abilities :).

Want to try again with in game editor.
Really helps for deciding to reroll a multiplayer map at game start by taking a quick peak.
I use the steps I have written on the first post of this thread. Never tried to include in game editor :/
The tuto you used to do it seems fine. Maybe you can try to delete the "cache" folder.

Last edited:
I use the steps I have written on the first post of this thread. Never tried to include in game editor :/
The tuto you used to do it seems fine. Maybe you can try to delete the "cache" folder.
....my bad my dude. Feel sheepish you went through the trouble to make our lives easy and i didnt notice it.

I'm unable to load a saved game i started earlier, getting the message that i dont have all mods installed (load button blacked out, "Not all required mods installed"). Im loading exactly the same mods before hand though, seems very odd. Any ideias?

1704573541757.png

1704573426794.png

Top Bottom