Resource icon

Warfare Expanded (for MOAR) 7.3

I'm having trouble getting this update to work. It just loads back to the main menu when I try to start a game. I tried disabling all other mods except for moar and it still sent me back. Is any one else having issues or just me?
Are you trying to load a save game? I am getting a few reports that this update breaks save games. If anyone else has a game in progress please wait till you finish your current game before you update.

Other than that could you try to clear your cache and see if that helps.

Okay where do I find those? I'm running on a Mac OS Sierra without steam

I am not much help with Mac sorry but I think they are located at ~/Library/Application Support/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/ if that helps.

EDIT: Are you using core version of MOAR? I have reports that it is not compatible with that. Also can you clear your cache which should be in a folder in the same location as the logs.

Last edited:
@Wolfdog
Really like your mod,now the game is more complete.
But when I summon the cataphract, the model became a warrior model.So i hope you can fix it in future.I loaded MOAR mod.

And i finished a chinese translation for you.

Attachments

• zh_Hans_CN.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
@Wolfdog
But when I summon the cataphract, the model became a warrior model.So i hope you can fix it in future.I loaded MOAR mod.

Thank you @HAPPYWORLD I will add the Chinese text to the next update.

I will have a look into the issue you reported and see what I can find. Can I also please ask you to take a look at your logs and let me know if you see any errors?

You rock. can you make an air units mod? fighter jets!
Yeah I think I have done enough land units for now. I will concentrate on aircraft for now and then do some naval units. I will most likely revisit land units latter and add more to siege line if @Deliverator does not beat me to it. Possibly even a ranged mounted line.

@Wolfdog

I checked my end and could not replicate your issue. The file may be corrupt so you could try and download it again. Other than that it may be a conflict with another mod.

Yeah I think I have done enough land units for now. I will concentrate on aircraft for now and then do some naval units. I will most likely revisit land units latter and add more to siege line if @Deliverator does not beat me to it. Possibly even a ranged mounted line.

My preferred design for the base Moar Units is to drop the Snipers and have:

Siege: Bombard > Artillery > Self Propelled Artillery
Ranged: Field Cannon > Mortar (instead of Machine Gun) > Rocket Launcher

To do this I'd want to have a hand-held mortar graphic which could be made by converting the Civ 4 animations from here. I don't know if I'll find time to get around to this change though.

My preferred design for the base Moar Units is to drop the Snipers and have:

Siege: Bombard > Artillery > Self Propelled Artillery
Ranged: Field Cannon > Mortar (instead of Machine Gun) > Rocket Launcher

To do this I'd want to have a hand-held mortar graphic which could be made by converting the Civ 4 animations from here. I don't know if I'll find time to get around to this change though.
OK if that is your plan as I am trying to work around you I will move the Self Propelled Artillery to the Siege line (or you can put it in MOAR and I will remove it from Land Units).
When you say rocket launcher do you mean the one from the modern AT or a Katyusha rocket truck perhaps?

OK if that is your plan as I am trying to work around you I will move the Self Propelled Artillery to the Siege line (or you can put it in MOAR and I will remove it from Land Units).
When you say rocket launcher do you mean the one from the modern AT or a Katyusha rocket truck perhaps?

No I mean the Rocket Artillery - I will just rename it and move it from Siege to Ranged. As I say I can't guarantee I'll do this anytime soon because it depends on having a handheld Mortar unit to replace the Machine Gun.

I had to change the file extensions for the post, but here are the log files.

Attachments

• Modding.7z
    364.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Database.7z
    11.5 KB · Views: 65
  • ArtDef.7z
    25 KB · Views: 81
Seems to be issues with version 3. I was using previous version with no issues; while version 3 prevents game from running.:blush:

Thanks to @Magic90 I found the source of the issue. Unbeknownst to me @Deliverator already has a Cataphract unit in his Persia mod so sorry everyone. I should have checked all his mods.

I will try and get a fixed version out asap. EDIT: Just posted fixed version with Chinese text (thanks @HAPPYWORLD).

Last edited:
Evry update u make here my heart beat ! Lol
The peaple wants more unit
Thank u again !

Thanks. Please beware that this update may break save game so please finish current game if its working before updating.

It is nearly impossible to download your updates from MEGA - it keeps showing errors. Please keep uploading your modifications into some other place, for example, Google Disk, moddb or right here, please. ;)

Top Bottom