Warhammer Fantasy Battle

MoboWebe

Chieftain
All out war in the realm of warhammer, wh2 mod created by embryodead, old world expanded map crafted from other wh maps from this site as well as magazine and fold out maps. War will be upon you by 125 IC with many units in the field, there are abundant resources and all civs grow fast but as always feel free to adjust the levels to your own tastes.
There is a period of peaceful expansion for the first age then it gets down to conquest. Civs start in there "historic" locations with one locked alliance between the high elves and wood elves.
I recommend emporer level or above as enemy AI needs the compensation against human opponants.

Attachments

• Warhammer Old World.zip
    83.7 KB · Views: 869
this isnt so great. each faction has only one city and a few units. so it isnt a real world battle. the good thing was the map. if you made it please post it . if you didnt give credit to the maker and post it anyways.

yea you start with the capital and expand as you see fit lol for 1 age or so then the fantasy battle begins in ernest.
I must thank Embryodead for the great WH mod and aaglo for a lot of the units , other then that I did in fact make the map using every available map I could find from white dwarf magazine all of the army sourcebooks and the numerous web sources.
Another thing to note is that the elves all 3 and chaos are extremely powerful nations, the game plays as normal civ build cities and expand territory.
I have playtested , dark elves, high elves , chaos, dwarves, albion, norsca, khemri, and ironclaw orcs , several times for some as I would tweak resources and final starts. My general rule of thumb is to playtest at minimum 5 hours for one game or until all available territory is settled at that point turns generally take 5-10 minutes moving all troops , negotiating, and fighting the ever constant barbarians. What I am looking at when I retire a playtest session is the dispersion of civilizations which civs they start wars with, how successful those have been. I have watched the Estalians destroy the redeye goblins by the end of the second age and that is mostly a naval landing craft war.
This is not a regecide game the king unit is there because of the work others put in to make the units individual to the races.

I like it. I've only played Chaos so far, but I think it's great that there's very fast growth and production. It takes a long time for Chaos to get out of the Northern Wastes, though... I'm going to playtest some others soon...

Top Bottom