Warlords: Total Realism 2.0

bye bye BIG RED i love you

fab:clap:

Attachments

• 1367.jpg
    1367.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 74
crismac said:
Last time I saw him post he said he was sick,I'm sure this isn't going to help.Hope he is feeling better.

Hi man,

Mexico is still sick but he is going better day after day. If you don't have news, it's because we are working a lot to improve the mod...:p
You will be surprised and happy when it will be released. Very good add-ons that will make the mod even better. :)

The Frog.

2.08 seems compatibile with beta2

Just checked my save game. Arround 100 turn, played few like 5 completed Temple of Atrmedis, didnt see any problems. Now gonna play hotseat, will tell you if any problems (not reported) will occure.

Hi Frog,I glad to here Mexico is getting better each day.Congratulations on being part of the team.With you and Anaztazioch joining the team it can only get better :D

Installed the patch, and now I can't load ANY mod. Yes, the cache is clear, yes I uninstalled/reinstalled. Frakking game.

jfuesting said:
Installed the patch, and now I can't load ANY mod. Yes, the cache is clear, yes I uninstalled/reinstalled. Frakking game.

Have I or Mexico ever gave the official green light that this Mod is 2.08 compatible? :p no It isn't. The whole DLL needs to be recompiled. We are on it.

Regards
Houman

Top Bottom