• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

...We won't stop! ZWK PBEM IV: Grand Play

Thanks a lot, man, I'll let Yop73 know. Or if he can't play it I can since I'm the Axis too.

If Yop isn't interested, would you guys be all right with me doing the Minor Axis? At least we can finally get this going.

No need for that, Darius. I played the turn.
*minor axis continue buildup
*a military shipment left the port of Taranto, headed to ****** ;)
I strongly suggest a keymaster. Anyone up?
Also, Duke, I'm not gonna take the independants, so it's your turn now?

Nah, it's the Soviet turn, which would be Johnny_c. I've found that I have to remind him here and there, so I'll let him know.

BTW, got a strategy PM for you.

Hmm, turns out Johnny_c hasn't posted since the 2nd, and sas said that he hasn't responded to any PM's on our 2194 game. Does anyone want the Soviets? Maybe Ohwell?

Well, either you or Willem could play 2 civs, or perhaps Yop could take them and I would. Anything but any AI anywhere.

I guess I'll put up a thread to fid a fill-in, and if there is none then we'll sort out whether willem or I will do two civs.

I have to say that having the Allied or Axis player as also the Soviets is absurd. The axis would be attacking theirselves! And you would know where all the units are... SO I say that perhaps we could either have the independents or a minor power become the Soviets as well if we can't find a replacement.

I think what they're planning to do if we can't find anyone else is to have the Allied (or Axis) player take the Minor Allies (or Minor Axis) and have the Minor Allies ( or Minor Axis) become the Soviets.

I think that if a shift is needed, it should be on the side of the Allies since the Minor Axis player may already have information as to what the Axis players plans are. That way it will avoid any conflict later on.

Yeah that sounds better. And yes, the Allies should do that, so I guess I will be the Soviets, again :)

Lets see... Soviets in ZWK2, 3 and now 4! :D

I also recently just beat my third Soviet game on diety! :D

I think I am ready to do this... :) Though I was having fun as France... I will accept that.

Yeah, geez Ohwell... of course I didn't want to play both the Soviets and the Axis; when I said I'd play two that would imply that I could take the Minor Axis and yop73 could do the Soviets.

But Duke is right about, um, secrets that I've already told Yop ;), so it'd be better to have Ohwell do it and have Willemvanoranje do the minor allies. After all, it probably wont be too fun for Ohwell playing a few turns as France before being conquered, so it's a nice arrangement to have someone doing France that will have something to do after it falls.

Absolutely! Play out the Soviet turn whenever you can, after loading Yop73's recently posted Minor Axis savegame. All you need to know is that the Axis and Soviet Union are at peace, and even on good terms after a deal giving Vilna to the U.S.S.R.

Comrade Stalin ordered today the massive buildup of industry all over the soviet union. On the polish front, the buildup is nearing completion and first army is getting ready to take the attack.
Also, Foreign minister Molotov invited all ambassadors to talks with him on possible deals.

Glad to see you guys finally filled in all the missing spots. I personally think that letting the AI play the soviets would have been OK too.

You guys might want to know that after seeing whats been going on here, I've started a new thread about players who drop out.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22830

The old Soviet player was a bit more neutral toward the Axis, but I guess you can do what you want. A Soviet attack?

Top Bottom