Weird Topic: If you could become the opposite sex for one day would you do it?

If you could be the opposite sex for one day would you do it?

• Yes i would just for laughs.

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • No and you are a pervert for making this thread.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • No because it would make me uncomfortable.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Your a pervert!

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

already had this discussion in one of physc courses, actually.

That depends. I wouldn't want to be an ugly girl for a day. Of course, a girl wouldn't do well in the industrial plant where I work... :p

well of course........and then it would be straight off to the ladies changing rooms of my local gym;)

I would, without a doubt. I'd probably end up playing with myself all day, trying to find the right spot and tricks to be able to amaze any woman with my sexual skillz when I'm a guy again. :D :cool:

Yeah, definitely. Could be girlfriend be me for that day too?

I've always wondered what it was like for her. :)

I wonder, if you take naked pictures of your self when you are a woman, and then have fantasies about them when you are back to being a guy again, would that be wrong, or if you were to some how clone female you, and hook up with her, woud it still be incest?

SoCalian said:
I wonder, if you take naked pictures of your self when you are a woman, and then have fantasies about them when you are back to being a guy again, would that be wrong, or if you were to some how clone female you, and hook up with her, woud it still be incest?
You can explore that important moral question on this thread. ;)

Absolutely. Especially if my wife and I could both switch to, ahhhhhhhh, gain a better understanding of each other.

No, it might F me up mentally.

Top Bottom