Welcome here

Rhye

's and Fall creator
Welcome to the home of the Rhye's and Fall of Civilization mod.
Here you will find anything you need for the mod in all its versions (for vanilla, Warlords, BTS, BTS multiplayer)

WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT

Rhye's and Fall of Civilization, previously the "Rhye's Catapult project", is the sequel of Rhye's of Civilization.
Spoiler :

Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod was widely known as a sort of "Civ3½", it is one of the most famous modpacks for Civilization III, with more than 25'000 downloads, and having generated over 7000 posts of feedback, including CivFanatics' Forums' biggest thread (300 pages long)
Forum thread

This mod doesn't feature loads of new units, civilization and other "stuff", and doesn't break the core of the game: fortunately Civ4 is a much better game than Civ3, so it won't need as much rebalancing.
It just revolves around re-enacting the development of the Earth, coming close to being a simulator.

In brief, it features (so far):
- A 124x68 world map with enlarged Europe for better gameplay
- Dynamic rise and fall of civilizations
- Stability management: unstable empires will risk secessions and civil wars
- Players can control more than one civilization in a single game
- Dynamic spread of resources
- Reprogrammed AI that adapts its behaviour to the Earth map and founds cities in their historical place, with their historical name
- Python events that reproduce historical barbarian attacks
- Plague that will offer a hard challenge spreading throughout the world
- Unique powers and victory conditions for each civilization
- World Congresses where cities are traded
- New flags and new terrain graphics, including a new terrain: marshes
- Rule changes that will give this mod the feel of the original Rhye’s of Civilization
- A new civilization: Babylon, and other non playable civs (for Warlords version only)

HOW CAN YOU BE USEFUL

As this is a forum, you're free to open a new thread about anything not related to the topped threads

Just remember this:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=178735

Reserved

Riservato

Reservado

Réservé

Reserviert

保留

Gereserveerd

Зарезервировано

予約

보류하는

محجوز

שמור

Varattu

In áirithe

κατοχυρωμένο

Reserved

Riservato

Reservado

Réservé

Reserviert

保留

Gereserveerd

Зарезервировано

予約

보류하는

محجوز

שמור

Varattu

In áirithe

κατοχυρωμένο

Ploeperpengel said:
Interesting feature list so far I wish you the best luck for this mod!:)

I just can't believe you say there aren't enough models to choose from for second UUs:confused:

Hmm I agree with you Pleop, and anyway, you could always ask the community...

Anyway I've been a long time lurker on your thread and I'm glad that you now have a forum because mods with forums shoot up in productivity. Even though your mod was really good, I think it will be even better now. So I say great job so far! :thumbsup:

Another longtime lurker and player from CivIII wanting to offer congrats on getting your own forum area. As this is different than WH, SW, and FfH I can't wait to play it. :)

Cool, new forum area!

Dhd .

I played this mod until the middle ages tonight and must say the concept is truly revolutionary, Rhye! Really had my fun playing it though everything is running a little too fast for my taste. I like the slow pace.
However Civ should have been made a little like this from the start. I wouldn't have so much trouble now simulating "history" in the WH mod. Great job!
If you ever get tired of simulating reality(though I doubt it) your allways invited to convert some of this scripts to Fantasy Flavor:D
Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

Arkaeyn said:
Speaking of scripts, since the AIWar script seems to be a relative success, Rhye, is it available for insertion into other mods?

No, it's specific to this map.
If another mod would like to adopt it, it has to draw its map, or in case of random map, assing random values to plots

Rhye, please log on to one of the IMs we have in common soon. (I'm taking this thread to be our lobby thread, I hope I'm not off.)

The only problem with this great sub forum is the lack of stream of messagees. Too many threads to keep track of (which is a good thing)

Top Bottom