Welcome New Members

:clap: Kudos for a site with a treasure trove of helpful information.

I've been playing since Civ I and have had loads of fun. I plan on visiting the site to find information to help play Civ IV.

Hi, this is my first thread and i would like to thank you for this site. this has helped me with some of my technical issues and i would like to help others with there problems.
:rockon:

Hello: My name is Patrick I been visiting this web site for some time. I am not very good at this so your replys will be welcomed. Iam looking for the updates to road of war which i can't get it to work....it crashes. so i hope the pack 2 to road of war will fix the problem..where is the update for dyp?

Hi, I'm Aaron. I'm not exactly new here; rather, I've just never posted here, having signed up mainly for downloads back in the days of Civ3. I'm up to Civ4 Gold now, and though other things occupy my computer time, I always get back to Civ gaming sooner or later.

I have an account at Apolyton too, but I've never posted there either.

Hi.
I've started with SM games when Colonization was released back in the early 90's. I loved it. Then I got Civ2 for PSX. Now I have Civ3 for my Mac. (I won't be getting Civ4 for a while, as that involves a new Mac; mine is below the min spec)

I'm not really a hardcore gamer and haven't developed my understanding of the mechanics of Civ that much. I usually win when I'm playing Warlord, so I'm stepping up to Regent, to see how that goes.

My play style is firmly in the Builder camp. I usually win by Space Race with a massive Cultural advantage. So I'm making things a bit harder this time round; no Great Wonders and only 10% science dev. I figure that this is going to force me to play a more military game and should stretch my tactics.

Loving the site, the War Academy is excellent.

Hola, I can't wait to share my ideas with some other Civ. 4 fans

I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to Civilization. One of the main reasons i joined this forum was so I could learn a little bit about modding and downloading new units and such. I'll probably be found at the customization and creation forums.

Hi, everyone I've been lurking on this site since early civ 3 so its great to finally be a soon to be active member, ta!

It's more then 10 years ago that I was palying civ1 but it's still the best game ever. maybe I no getting use to the new staff with all the nice animation and so. So keep it simple is the best
>>>>>>>>>>><matthias

Hi!

I've been lurking for a long time and finally decided to join. This is the first time I've ever joined a forum, so sorry if I'm a bit awkward. Anyway, I started with Colonization, moved on to CivII, and skipped to CivIV. I'm not a very good player, so many thanks to the community's wealth of information.

Whats up
im new to the game just got it off my cuz. Im eager to start playing. Got IV so far its pretty good i cna see why we have a lot of fun

Can somebody offer a solution. I've tried uploading the patch and appear successful, however, when I try to log back onto the game after the patch has been installed I get a message that states "D3DX9_32.DLL was not found, Reinstalling the application may fix the problem." Help, I've been trying this all night and am afraid I'm about to give up.

I'm pretty new here. I live in Slovenia. Its a small country in Europe. Where i live not a lot of people play civ-anything so i cant really discuss anything about it with them. Well just wanted to say hi to my dellow newbies and company.
I love the downloads you got here.

Just found this site. Have been playing CIII for about a year, best strategy game ever but only recently started looking for strategies and help. Tired of not having complete understanding of all game action.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I'm ottabear and I've been playing ever since Civ 2. I'm not really a fanatic, but when the game grabs hold and refuses to let me go I can play all day and half the night. Look forward to getting your comments and suggestions to my postings.:undecide:

Top Bottom