Welcome New Members

Hi all,
I've been playing Civ games on and off for a while now, I've played pretty much all the versions excepting CivI, CivII and Civ Revolutions. I don't generally frequent game forums but I found this one whilst trying to get info on the upcoming Civilization V game.
I'm looking forward to the game's release date - I like what I've heard so far.

A big WELCOME to danshep8 and Remtar. I suggest reading some SGs, delving into the War Academies, and making friends, not enemies.

And when you are done with all that, come play Mafia with us in the Forum Games section! :D

Civ 4 rules... so says me and my roomate, the enemy ofcourse. Spent a lot of time battling as Montezuma against his favorite Pacal.

I can't read Cyrillic...Do you mind writing that in the Roman alphabet? I'm sorry, I can only read the Greek alphabet, Roman alphabet, and my own custom alphabet. :( Welcome to CFC though!

what up civfanatics i have been a member of this site for a wgile i still play civ 3 every day or at least once a week im trying to get the ccc back up and get some players back into the game we have 2 clans at the moment signed up for the ccc we would like 4 or 6 so if u are a decent civ player and would like to proticipate go to
www.civplayers.com

also my handle is Lucifer626 and my gs name is Renagade626

Welcome y'all :band:

@TinWhiskers: I never thought I'd see a St. Augustinian here on CFC! Finally someone from my hometown! :D

I know English, Spanish and German more-or-less fluently and I can read the Greek alphabet (but not speak, so that's pretty useless :p) I can understand Italian, and I know certain things in Latin because of the pieces that I'm composing for my IB Music HL class (Requiem in A minor, go to Noteflight.com and check it out! :D)

I was thinking someone was going to question me on why I stated that St. Augustine is my hometown, though, since many of the things I say don't really make sense (my location is Lima, Peru, I have strong feelings for Austria, I say my hometown is St. Augustine, and my birthplace is Germany :crazyeye:)

Hello, I have been a long time gamer starting back in the days of Tactics II and Avalon Hill. I have also played miniature gaming (American Civil War, WWII Naval and D&D). I have been playing Civ. IV for about a month and really like it. It is better than the Empire Multi-Player Game that was available on our old BBS at Arbornet back in the 70's. I also like the Hearts of Iron series. Any thank you Sid Meier and the rest of the crew for a great game.

Hi all, just joined today, all my friends know me as munch.
Been playing civ for years had the first one on the amiga. I play civ4 now, I have all the expansions.

I would like to join a PBEM game, just need to find a game taking new players.

Hello to you.
I'm an avid strategy game player.

Except Civ-like games i also like to play board games which involve complex strategies.
I especially prefer such boardgames which have properties making it hard for computers to defeat human players, for example the game of 'Arimaa'.

I'm still an enthusiastic Civ1 player :)
Are there any AI plugins for this great game?

Cheers

Yo people!

I am an avid fan of civ series. I seen my brother play Civ1 on PS1 and thats how I got crazy over it since decade ago.. The last time I played was yesterday spending 11 hours playing the entire game (i am referring to beyond the sword, duh) and I am gonna play again now.

The reason I am here because of CIV 5!! Just as I am about to lose faith in this game, the announcement of Civ 5 revived me!!!

Hooya Sid Meier! :)

Welcome all!

@lunar munch Look in the Multiplayer and PBEM sub-forum under Civ 4.

@g!zmo Try the Civ 1 forum. You might get some stuff there.

Top Bottom