1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. chronoturner

chronoturner Chieftain

Hi there, I just joined. Bought Civ a few days ago, loving it, and I want to join the community! I have an avid interest in history and gaming, so it's fun to be in a place that combines both.

2. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

3. SupremeClientele

SupremeClientele Chieftain

Just joined lol. Sup

4. athros

athros Chieftain

Bought Civ 6 on iPad. Completed a game by losing at turn 210, standard size, 4 AI, Prince. Haven’t played a Civ seriously since 4 and it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.

Already enjoying the dive in.

5. VIncenzo B

VIncenzo B Chieftain

Hello, I have been playing Civ for about 20 years, that is since version 2 was released on PC.
    In Civ 2 I loved the feature by which the senate can overrule the leader in the Democracy government.
    In Civ 3 it was fantastic to be able to buy cities by paying rebels, or maybe that was Civ 4... :=))
    Anyway I played Civ 3, 4, 5 and now moving to Civ 6.
    I am interested in testing Mods in Mac (High Sierra, 10.13.2). I signed up to give feedbacks to developer.
    See you.

6. Freya125

Freya125 Chieftain

Hi, I've been a lurker for a some time now and I've decided to join. I love the speculation around the upcoming new leaders in R&F!

7. krokobone

krokobone Chieftain

Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum a few days ago. I've been playing the Civ series since Civ 5, so I'm not that much of a veteran, but I've put a lot of hours into 5 and 6, maybe more than I would like to admit. :lol: Anyway, it's an honor to be part of this community. See you around!

8. Stomper66

Stomper66 Chieftain

Hi I've been playing Civ for 4 years now (started with Civ5) and can't get enough of this game! Good to be with fans who love it just as much as I do.

9. Owen Selevert

Owen Selevert Chieftain

Hello there,
    I'm new here too, but for a time now I've read the threads.
    I began playing Civ V in 2014 and had a lot of fun in the over 500 hours. With Friends I do "Civ Evenings" where we play Civ in Hotseat - but we only have finished one after a year.
    I'm working on some mods, but I haven't really time to continue them. On is a Star Wars Mod which overhauls the Techtree, Units etc and adds new Civilization.
    Another project is a World War II Challenge for Multiplayer, with an altered Techtree for longer war and preventing that somebody gets nukes too early.
    If someone's interested, I'll soon make a thread for them, but first when I made enough of both mods.

Greetings from Germany!

10. dblouis

dblouis Chieftain

Hi, I am new here.

11. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Welcome all! Enjoy CFC, and happy Civving.