Welcome New Members

Hi, new to the game and the forum, hope to learn lots and maybe eventually give a little back

Hi folks. Just bought Civ 4 today. Still trying to learn the game. Played Civ 2 on the old Playstation One and really liked it. I know I'm going to really, really, like Civ 4. Am going to practice in single player for a while before I go online so I don't embarrass myself too bad.

Hi everyone,im new to gaming online(i play magic the gathering) and also new to computers,saw this in the pc shop and thought mmmmmm!!.I dont like shootemup games so i hope this is going to be fun,anyway when i rule the word ill be back and you can all kneel at my feet??See ya..

Evening all. depends on what time zone you are in, though.
Mainly here to alleviate boredom.

first played civilization II on playstation (ya, i know, but didn't have a computer at the time) and got hooked. played for 12 hours straight the first time i popped it in. picked up civ III gold not too long ago to get used to it again and getting civ IV soon. any advice on anything is welcomed

rather an interesting site i found it while looking for portable radar units i played the games and find it interesting hey helo to you all :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: i got my own forum so ii understand the rules cheers john

HI dose anyone know how to make the new units work on the civ3 complete version I geuss i am dum or some thing
:sad:

Hey folks. Being new to Civ3 this siite has really helped me. UglyElmo- hang in there. Kudos to all new members!

Hi, I'm new to the game, well, new to Civ 3 at least. As far as I can see, it's a pretty awesome game... Though, I'm having a lot of trouble with it. Would anyone know how to claim resources as my own? I've built roads to horse and gold and such, but I haven't gotten anything... Could anyone explain this?

Welcome to CFC, everyone!

Hi, I'm new to the game, well, new to Civ 3 at least. As far as I can see, it's a pretty awesome game... Though, I'm having a lot of trouble with it. Would anyone know how to claim resources as my own? I've built roads to horse and gold and such, but I haven't gotten anything... Could anyone explain this?

@Cheeseman 88 -- Horses are strategic resources. Gold is a bonus resource. For strategic resources, it must be roaded and inside your cultural borders or you must build a colony. For bonus resources, it must be inside the city radius and a citizen must work that tile. Note that there's more to getting maximum benefit out of these resources, but that's a longer discussion than I need to post in the "Welcome, New Members!" thread.

hello fanatics of civilization i am new member and i must say a problem in Civilization IV. There is a Malinese Empire but Ottoman Empire isn't there (they added Ottoman but its too late i think). And i read some messages a armenian say we ezterminate in Adana. First of all we mustn't argument this matter. We are in game forum. And I remind armenians massacre turk people in Azerbayjan-Hacılı- . History never lies. I must write this because my people wrong recognized in other coutries.

hello all,

I am a nub here but have been a fan of Civ 3 for years. I love thegame and the startegy behind it and will eventually get civ4.

I do have a question though; Is it possible to get instructions for the game in a different language? My wife's little brothers want to learn how to play and their ingles is not yet strong enough, is it possible to get them in Indonesian?

I have the script for GOTM14 and would like tofollow it as a tutorial. How do I get to it ?

Hi.

I'm a newbie new here..but have been addicted to civ since my little brother introduced me to civ3.

I'd like to learn more about modding the game. I've managed to create one mod with 2 new civs, Portugal & Switzerland.

I'm hoping to learn how to add new units & new resources. Any tips would certainly be appreciated.
:)

Top Bottom