Welcome New Members

Hmm looks like it's better to make a post to this thread (to get rid of that "Hello, you have never posted etc etc..." message shown on the top :lol: )
So...Hi, I'm Zanttu, CIV is the first game I have played in the Civilization series. Awesome game and got me addicted immediately :p
I've been lurking these forums for year or so, and I have to thank all of you guys from the exellent work you've made :goodjob:

Cya,
Zanttu

CPBE, provenite dall'Italia centrale?? il mio nonno proviene da praetoro.

Yes, in the same region (Abruzzo).
My town is on the seaside, Pretoro is a mountain village, but not far at all from me.

I usually ski near Pretoro :)

WOW, thats where hes from, Praetoro, abruzzo, in county chiati! small world! sorry my italian is rusty, my fathers irish, so im a half and half...

Hi there

I've been playing Civ since the 90's and I just love it, tough i have not played a lot these last years, but I bought BTS when it came out; and I feel now addicted again.

I'm a woman and the thread "Things I Desperately Wish Women Would Say to Me On First Dates" made me laugh a lot!

Happy to join you guys.

Heh, *waves*

I play Civ IV casually, been addicted to the Civ series ever since I played the port for Civ II on my cousin's PS1.

I got a good feeling here will help my (very bad) modding skills and speed up my Space Race victories....>>

Elisa .....Allow me to be the first guy to say youre beautiful and you add so much panache to an otherwise bland forum....(There! youve officially been hit on via Civ Fanatic thread!)

What do you mean, modding will help your space race victories?

Two seperate thing to improve: Modding skill AND Space Race speed.

The two are mutually exclusive.

Hello all,
I joined the board because my best friend gave me Civ3 and PTW for a graduation present. I told him that he had created a monster because I became addicted after one game. Sad, I know. And now I am a terminal Civ junkie.

Hello all, I first got hooked up Civ in a roundabout way when I got Call To Power 2 with my PC, been a Fan ever since. Decided to sign up for the forums because im working on a scenario based on Napoleon's invasion of Russia and wanted to share it.

hello everybody, I got interested in civ when i got a free copy of civ 2 with a new computer back in the 90's. being playing it ever since. really new to modding, though, but I'm trying to figure all the stuff out. any tips are appreciated.

Hello ther every one im a big fan of civ IV.
I am from Sweden.
I have actuarly never played civilization IV but from what I have sen on the net I think im going 2 buy it but first i ned 2 buy a new computer and I think I am going 2 aford it this winter

Hi, despite registering on here about a year ago I am definately a new forumite. I have loved Civ since it was first released on the Amiga but have never actually been any good at it, I guess I play it a little too much like I would the Sims.... Anyway shortly after my registration my copy of Civ 4 stopped working and I slipped to the wayside, however Amazon just kindly sold me a copy of Civ Chronicles for a meagre £15 and I am hooked all over again!

So... hello.

A friend introduced me to this site, and I've been lurking for a while now, so I figured I might as well sign up. I'm a Civ III player myself.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the nick but it was the only free I thought....
I'm a 17years old guy from Rome, I play guitar in a heavy metal band and in the free time I study:D

Hi all Been playing since the first sim, got it from my uncle and never looked back. I love the game and this site thanks for the downloads and the graet mods and scenerios. If I could make money doing this life would be great

pat

Hello all. I've been playing Civ since the Amiga days and went on to CivII & CivIII. I didn't take to CivIII and stopped playing until I bought CivIV recently.

I generally win but can't seem to win any earlier than 1924 and usually a lot later. As this is on Warlord level I'm obviously not too good but I enjoy it.

Top Bottom