Welcome New Members

hey new members :)

Be sure to explore all the fourms, especially the NES One. In fact, click the link below my post :D

Hey, I found this Civ fan site at the bottom of the Wikipedia page for Civilization : Call To Power. My father gave me a copy of Civ:CTP when I was a lot younger (don't remember exactly when) and I've had addictions to it on and off. I recently dug the disk out of an old box of games and thought I should revisit it.

After promptly wasting way too much time with it, I decided to do some looking and find a more updated version. If I can get a copy of C3C or Civ4 I'm mostly here to look for multiplayer challenges.

:)

~kneark

Hey, I've been a member of the site for a while but I've never posted before.. Just thought I'd stop by and say hi. I play BTS mainly Direct IP with a mate of mine, and I'm working my way up. Currently finding my feet on the Noble difficulty :)

Hello Gangsta.. what do you want to get "on" ?

Hi, I'm just another fan of the Sid Meyer series signing in in this amazing site that I become aware yesterday...

I started playing civ when I was only 13 years old, it was civ2 on the playstation and then me and my dad loved the series...

That is not much to talk about, just that I'm really satisfied with this website and the great quantity of downloads! Of course the possibility of meeting another civ players (and pirates too) is also a great deal!

Thanks for the possibility of become a part of this, and sorry if my english doesn't have much versality... (I'm brazilian)

Hi,

I'm another fan of the Civilization's series since Civi II and started playing with lads on Call to power II

I've been reading this forum for quite a moment now and I've discovered the mod called Fall From Heaven.

My english is probably extremely poor .......................but.......................... I'm french (I'm trying to explain something here :lol: ) so don't be too harsh on grammar or vocabulary...

Hey everyone, I am now here...so....hi...

(I just had to pick a stupid name, I tried to get my name from Apoly but it was taken..)

New to the CIV series. Scored the Gold Edition and BTS. Have played other Turn Based and RTS for quite awhile. I loved Field Commander on my PSP. Currently I am playing:

World in Conflict
Civ IV/BTS
Silent Hunter III with the Grey Wolves Expansion 2
Silent Hunter IV
The Settlers Rise of an Empire (not really impressed).

and on the PSP, I'm running SOCOM Tatical Strike.

Bill

My english is probably extremely poor .......................but.......................... I'm french (I'm trying to explain something here :lol: ) so don't be too harsh on grammar or vocabulary...

it quite good actualy.:goodjob:

I called myself Badhands because thanks to my cerebral palsy quadriplegia I have hands that don’t work very well and feet and legs that are even less accommodating. My carer does the typing for me. I can only type with one finger so you can understand why my carer has to do all the dirty work regarding posting and anything else needed on sites.

I joined CF site to learn from others how to create really good Civ Mods. And also to find out if there is anyway of putting all of my Civ games onto my hard drive. I would have all the games I play committed to hard drive, if I could. This would remove the need to have someone else put the disks in and out which increases the risk of the disks getting scratched. Or even if someone reassured me that my disk wouldn’t over heat if I kept it in my laptop indefinitely.

I am thinking of getting a game consol so as to play Civ on that, but if I can get it onto my hard drive I wouldn’t need to. I’m thinking of getting a game consol to give my LP an extended rest. I am not sure if the games are making my LP run slower as computers are not designed specifically for games.

I originally came in contact with Civilization on Play Station. I am 35, and have been playing Civ II for about six years. Civ IV came into my life about six months ago and have fallen in love with the graphics and have been playing it ever since.

I tried to play Civ III, but Civ III has had a lot of problems on my computer, I keep getting the usual message of “Civ III has encountered a problem and needs to close”. Since I know nothing about computers I don’t know how to send the reports. Plus I access the internet through my carer’s laptop, but play on my own system. I am not into multiplayer games of any sort. With games like this I only like beating the computer. And the fact that I have never gotten pass the first level without using a cheat would suggest I am a pretty poor player. And that is regarding any version of Civilization.

Look forward to hanging around the site and learning.
Badhands.
20-02-08

I have been playing CIV 2 for some time and upon replacing a hard drive I now find that when I try to install the game I am told that I need indieo drivers and offers a web site. They want aproximately $18.00. Where oh where did the drivers go? Any suggestions short of ponying up the cash. The program works on my other computers can I copy drivers from there? Thanks!

Top Bottom