Wetlands

Lord Emsworth

Emperor
Now it is at least:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 254
I've never seen two rows of irrigation... Must've been a really stupid AI or two separate simultaneous equally stupid AIs.

I guess there are two different workers - of the same civ though (America) - who have been ordered to build an irrigation to the city.

That's alot of wasted turns!! Do you think you can get some settlers there before anyone else?

Lord Emsworth said:
I guess there are two different workers - of the same civ though (America) - who have been ordered to build an irrigation to the city.

It wouldn't work that way -- an AI will always irrigate the shortest (and same) route from the water to the target. Two different workers ordered to do the same thing would simply irrigate the same squares and get the job done twice as fast.

EDIT: Actually, maybe you're right. I think it's more likely that each worker was ordered to irrigate to different cities, one seen hidden in the fog, the other behind/north of it. After all this civving, I thought I knew the AI...

Hey, Tomoyo is back!

Weird screenie there Emsworth. I've never seen anything like that before.

Of course, he could've made that himself... you never know whether the human is on crack... :p

That would've been a very stupid Al that could hav done that because i agree with Toyomo.

Top Bottom