We've already met the Zulu?

blackheart

unenlightened
Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but we haven't "officially" met the Zulu right? because I DLed the starting save at 2350 BC and we have contact with the ZUlu and they have Alphabet and Mysticism to offer us. What I'm thinking is, how can we have contact with them when we can't see any of their units?

the zulu's are exspansionist so theres a fairly good chance we saw one of their scouts and then it decided to bugger off.

Well strange... in light of this new data the Trade Ministry needs to reconsider their strategies.

Concerning trading techs. The plan was (I think) to trade our 63 gold for whatever tech the Romans have to offer.

Actually, the plan was to see if Rome had anything valuable to offer that we may trade to the Zulu, and if so, to use that gold to sweeten the trade. Alas, they did not and neither did the Iroquois, who we also met.

For the record, Shaka would not consider any gold-for-tech trades as of 2350 BC. That is why there was only small mention of them in the recent Trade discussions.

I will be presenting a new list of options shortly.

Perhaps he will now since, given the Romans already have The Wheel, any techs he sells to us might be 4ths.

We saw a warrior a while ago, and then another out by Rome. At this point I think they're to the north of us, though Provolution seemed to think they were between the Babs and Iroquois.

Top Bottom