WH Mod Expansion Discussion

I'm uploading it today, if all goes to plan. And yes the Kossar has just been added, but only because I noticed it's an Ungol unit as well (Hurray for reworking the upgrade chains again :p )

Well, I think that technically kossars are partly ungols, I think they're just ungol mercenaries fighting for kislev :crazyeye: - at least that's what I understood from the kislev army booklet :)

Ain't the upgrade chain a wonderful thing :gripe: :p (same goes for the possible stealth attack targets -list)

Not technically, they just are/ were, a better fir than the bowman unit! The stealth attack list is really annoying cos you can't just select the bottom unit then hit shift and click and select everything... no, you have to select each unit individually. And for some weird reason, last time I added three units in a row, two artillery and one infantry, the two artillery units were pre-selected to be stealth attack targets, but the infantry unit wasn't.

It's like the software is trying to stop me from releasing this mod at times! I tried the trick to get all units made available to one civ that was mentioned earlier, and Civ 3 doesn't like that and won't load. And the editor, my god, it has just gone totally insane on me lately. Every time I try to do ANYTHING, it tells me that it can't open the file for reading. Or writing. Even though it does do that. And that level of helpfulness applies to pretty much every program I've had to use. It's so rewarding!

Top Bottom