What Age Should You Be?

When I was 7, I was at a friend's house for a sleepover and we would play this online game where anime girls would get naked and have sex with each other.

These kind of games didn't exist when I was 7. The graphical quality of Ms. Pac-Man and the unnamed damsel in the cage that Mario was rescuing from Donkey Kong just didn't have the resolution to sufficiently display such explicit imagery... :p

These kind of games didn't exist when I was 7. The graphical quality of Ms. Pac-Man and the unnamed damsel in the cage that Mario was rescuing from Donkey Kong just didn't have the resolution to sufficiently display such explicit imagery... :p

General Custer's Revenge and Beat Em and Eat Em.

ha! kids have the wildest imaginations. I would bet my bottom dollar that Ms Pacman awoke the same feelings for some preteens the same way that those anime cats awoke something in me long, long ago.

When I was little, my father would watch movies with nudity and not care if I was in the room. I didn't understand what was going on, or why those people weren't wearing clothes, but the worst "sex scene" I probably saw was from Highlander, which of course is silhouettes and difficult to understand what's happening if you don't know.

When I was in eighth grade, my previous seventh grade teacher was suspended for giving his class a book to read that had a sex act in it.
Speaking of fathers and TV shows... Back when the prison drama OZ was on, my dad walked in while I was watching it. The scene happened to be one that took place in the shower, the two characters (Beecher & Keller) were completely naked, and my dad's jaw literally dropped in shock. He stared, and then exclaimed, "Even I'M not old enough to see THAT!" :eek: :ack: :shake: :faint:

So I just moved my regular viewing time to the later slot, well after midnight.

Speaking of fathers and TV shows... Back when the prison drama OZ was on, my dad walked in while I was watching it. The scene happened to be one that took place in the shower, the two characters (Beecher & Keller) were completely naked, and my dad's jaw literally dropped in shock. He stared, and then exclaimed, "Even I'M not old enough to see THAT!" :eek: :ack: :shake: :faint:

So I just moved my regular viewing time to the later slot, well after midnight.

I remember that show. By the same broad group in HBO who like to produce other series riven with gratuitous sex and violence and a cast of mostly horrid characters with few redeeming doing monstrous things to other horrid characters, like the Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Playmakers, and some others. Some of the plot and character development material is well-done, but the "eye candy" *grim gallows-humour sardonic chuckle* can be very gratuitous at times.

I remember that show. By the same broad group in HBO who like to produce other series riven with gratuitous sex and violence and a cast of mostly horrid characters with few redeeming doing monstrous things to other horrid characters, like the Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Playmakers, and some others. Some of the plot and character development material is well-done, but the "eye candy" *grim gallows-humour sardonic chuckle* can be very gratuitous at times.
Yeah, there weren't many characters on that show who didn't do horrible things to other characters.

Top Bottom