What Am I Missing?

Headlock

Nomnomnomnom
I'm working on a ingameUI adjustment mod, to shift from the dark UI to a White UI, a la the original style of the CivBE's splash image (ie my profile pic here). Tired of how dark BE is...

I've taken the actioncorner as my starter. Got my dds texture, let loosefiles in the config to 1, uploaded - no dice.

What am I missing?

Attachments

• WhiteBERT (v 1.001).CivBEmod
    5.8 KB · Views: 12
CivBE.png

I'm working on a ingameUI adjustment mod, to shift from the dark UI to a White UI, a la the original style of the CivBE's splash image (ie my profile pic here). Tired of how dark BE is...

I've taken the actioncorner as my starter. Got my dds texture, let loosefiles in the config to 1, uploaded - no dice.

What am I missing?
For easy answering your question it will be better to know which file exactly you modify. Without downloading.
You try to replace actioncorner.dds file. Which is correct if you are using Vanilla game without Rising Tide.
You can try to switch off the RT DLC and start a game with your mod. It should work.

And as you can see, your picture - actioncorner.dds - has 6 squares. And the picture on your screenshot above has 7 squares.
That fact gives us an understanding that there are different textures.
Rising Tide is using actioncornerxp1.dds file, which you should alternate to modify RT interface.

Last edited:
Top Bottom