[NFP] What Civilizations do you want to see next? And do you want Civilization 6 to be expanded more? 3

Which of these Civilizations do you want to see in Civ 6?

• Total voters
Tibet, Judea, Boers, Berbers, Navajo, Venice, Assyria, and alternate leader for Egypt would comprise my final dlc pack.

Kindly remember not all civ players and forum members are men/males.

I’m aware, but why did you mention that
I think it was you referring to me as a man... which I have identified as such since birth and since I joined the forums. :p No offense meant to you, @Francel.

My apologies. I make a point of not being overly sensitive about these things. Guess it’s stress getting to me.

I will try to refrain from posting on less than six hours of sleep! And brush up on my reading comprehension. Also, not posting without reading the other posts.

My apologies. I make a point of not being overly sensitive about these things. Guess it’s stress getting to me.

I will try to refrain from posting on less than six hours of sleep! And brush up on my reading comprehension.
No worries. Sleepiness is like drunkenness: In both situations, you don't know what on earth you are typing/doing, but when you become sober, regret over the stupid things you did immediately washes over you.

Apologies on my behalf (the dialogue writer) for the delay in getting the Haida out. My civilization for a more reliable cable network.

The Haida are out! I hope that I did the asymmetrical design properly. :p The Haida are a Cultural Civilization that gains bonuses from giving away their Works and Artifacts.

Just FYI the adjective of "Haida" is "Haida," and the Haida aren't Athabaskan. I like the design, though.

Just FYI the adjective of "Haida" is "Haida," and the Haida aren't Athabaskan. I like the design, though.
Thanks for the info, and I have fixed it accordingly. Glad you like it as well. :D

What about the Athabaskan part
I just changed it to Ceremonial Potlatches. It sounds worse than Athabaskan Potlatches, I know, but it's imperative I fix this. :p

Should be fixed now.

To be honest, none of those listed above inspire me. One civilization that I very much want to be added is Armenia. This nation has added tremendously to world culture. It dominated Anatolia in the period after Alexander and has maintained its cultural integrity over many centuries. The Byzantine empire was saved at the battle of Manzikert by an armenian general. Even during the Soviet period there were many armenians in high places, most notably the soviet foreign minister Anastas Mikoyan. Today Armenia has been reborn as an independent nation. Incidentally, Armenia was the first country to officially adopt Christianity. And, just as in Poland, a deep faith has been the bedrock of the nation's identity. Please add this great civilization to Civ VI!

The other civilization I would love to see added is Mexico. By this I mean independent Mexico. Gran Colombia has been added, as has Canada. To ignore Mexico is a big mistake. It is a remarkably dynamic, diverse, and culturally vibrant nation which has attracted immigrants from all over the world. Despite an ongoing struggle with drug gang violence, Mexico has become a fully functional democratic society, and has thrown off much of the authoritarian tendencies of the past. Please add it.

Top Bottom