What do you spend more time doing?

What do you spend more time doing?

• Playing Civ

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Reading/posting about Civ

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME DOING BOTH!!!

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Your Poll Options are skewed, you left out Modding CIV.
My time varies, used to play civ more than the boards. Now my civ time is split between playing, making notes for future mod projects, adding to BUG Mod and the CivFanatics Boards. This last month I've likely spent more time modding and on the boards than playing. Next month will probably be more time playing and modding than the boards. Month after that - who knows :)

From the options ( I'm still learning to mod civ beyond XML ;) ), definitely posting. I can post from every computer in the world ( including work :devil: ) but only can play in computers with the game installed...... So I post more than I play ;)

Well i don't have internet at home, so of course i play! Even if i did have internet at home i would still play!! I mainly only post on the forum as a distraction from work, otherwise i would have to go insane!

Well if you would have posted this a month ago i would have voted playing, but now several of my buddies have xbox live so i play more xbox than Civ, and if I'm playing xbox then it is easy to just turn my chair around and post while i am playing so as of now I post more. Plus i spend a lot more time in OT, so that adds to the time i am here waiting for a game to be setup.

NONE OF THE ABOVE...

I spend more time MODDING Civ.

Top Bottom