What happened to the Aifons?

Maybe Macintosh forged their iPhones out of Aifon souls...

Did you just... crack a joke? But, according to my calculations...
*Hurries off to re-calculate AC*
:p
Congratulations to everyone here, BTW. I'll never be able to see iPhones in the same way again... bloody mon-keigh...
*Thinks about it.*
Wait a sec... suddenly it all makes sense... all of it. Area 51 is built around a portal (not unlike the Throne of Hell) to Erebus... so Apple sent a cyborg assassin from the future in order to assassinate Kennedy, in exchange for getting the Aiphon souls they needed from the Illuminati to establish the stable time loop... OF COURSE!

I want to know how MC got in Kael's head and what is he doing in there. Surely he can find something about the Aifons.

Did you just... crack a joke? But, according to my calculations...
*Hurries off to re-calculate AC*
:p
Congratulations to everyone here, BTW. I'll never be able to see iPhones in the same way again... bloody mon-keigh...
*Thinks about it.*
Wait a sec... suddenly it all makes sense... all of it. Area 51 is built around a portal (not unlike the Throne of Hell) to Erebus... so Apple sent a cyborg assassin from the future in order to assassinate Kennedy, in exchange for getting the Aiphon souls they needed from the Illuminati to establish the stable time loop... OF COURSE!

:eek:Hmm... MC cracking a joke and KC GONE MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!??? I think the AC is gone high from all this iPhone, imean Aifon talk.
*Thinks about it*
Could this somehow related to my iPod though, it somehow turned into a zombie robot thing with tentacles and escaped through the window.

Could this somehow related to my iPod though, it somehow turned into a zombie robot thing with tentacles and escaped through the window.

That's odd... Mine only plays tricks on me: my Earphone buds dissapear, and then reappear (seriously...) Nothing on the same level as possession by one of the great lords of hell, like yours seems to be.

So... Kael is a horrid Lovecraftian creature who was sent to cause the end of the world using Civilization, Apple and the souls of innocent Aifons?

No, I highly doubt Kael would be in league with the forces of Cthulhu and Steve Jobs. If he were then we'd be able to play FfH on Macs.

My sister won a Macintosh a few months ago. I haven't actually tried installing civ on it, but I have read on the forum that Macs cannot use .dll files. That means no Civ IV mod that modifies the SDK can be run. I believe vanilla Civ IV works, but none of the better mods.

The Aifons mysteriously disappeared, and no one really knows why. Their souls are not to be found in any gods vault.

Xienwolf has speculated that Tenton Majosi's attempts to save them may be what doomed them. In his quests to find some way to protect his people Treton eventually uncovered a ritual that would allow him to summon his god Danalin into creation to protect them personally. He began casting it, but then changed his mind when he realized that binging Danalin into Erebus would trigger another godswar and end up killing many more people. Xienwolf speculates that the ritual itself (which is probably similar to The Draw) was powered by consuming the souls of his entire race, and that Trenton was not able to stop it in time to avoid paying this price.

Yikes, this sounds like the main mystery/plot from Morrowind, doesn't it?

Best wishes,

Breunor

This is just the kind of inside humour that makes FFH and its community even more enjoyable :lol:

The lengths of each age vary widely. The Age of Ice was the shortest age at between four and five hundred years. The Age of Magic was probably at least a thousand years, and the Age of Dragons may have even been several thousand or even millions of years. The time before the Godswar may have been longer still, at least if you count the time before the angels left the true heaven.

When one age ends and another begins isn't really clear. (The Age of Ice would be longer if you count the Fall of Ball and the Resurrection of Sucellos as the beginning and end instead of Mulcarn's breaking of the Compact and his death.) While there are some important events that may mark the change, they are largely man made distinctions like the Middle Ages. People living in a previous age likely divided them differently. In the Age of Magic men may have considered the time before the creation of Patria, the time when Kylorin ruled justly, the time of Patrian Corruption, and the war between the 9 successor states to be seperate ages. In the Age of Dragons men couldn't really settle down and form empires, but ages may have been marked by significant, earth-moving clashes between the divine armies, and by other events like the founding of the order of Elohim.

Oh my god. Oh my god. This is a true story. Okay, my friend suddenly got a call from his dad, but when he picked it up, there was no answer. He called his dad and found out that his dad didn't call him, and that he's dad's phone just kind of went crazy. I said "Yeah, nobody trusts an Aifon" as an inside-joke. He suddenly turned towards me and yelled "How did you know that my dad has an iPhone?"

... A true story!

i still want to know what happened to the aifons. i think somebody here said that their souls may have been consumed in rituals by the sheaim or illians? that sounds plausible. Maybe if we just theorycraft here we'll get an answer satisfying enough that we wont need the Word of God!

Does Danalin know and he lapsed into a coma for the sheer horror of it?

Top Bottom