Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

civdude 95

Chieftain
well, mine would be domination victory.

sorry did not put all the ways to win, i just put the most common.

I have to say Spaceship. I don't go for it very often--it's so much quicker to win by Domination or Conquest--but it is the most satisfying for me. Plus you get to watch the liftoff video when you win. The other victory conditions just give you a little pop-up screen, which doesn't seem nearly as good a way to congratulate a job well-done.

I voted space race, but that doesn't mean I do it peacefully.

I like to keep as many civs alive as possible for as long as possible. Makes for a more interesting game. I chose Space Race.

I dont like amphibious invasions, so I usually just take my continent and any small islands with usefull resources and cruise to a 20K, 100K speaceship or diplo wins.

If they really piss me off, I'll waste the extra day or so of playtime and go for the domination.

i like to win by domination
i havnt finished the space race since civ2 to be honest

wow i didnt think space race would be winning.

ps this is the first thread i have started without someone calling me a noob!:)

somebody has to like culture victory. so far no votes for it.

I like Conquest with all others enabled...except wonder, that's more for scenarios. Taking the whole world is a lot of work, but still less than culture, diplo, or spaceship. You should have listed them all, because each victory condition has it's own unique strategies.

up until the last couple of games, I played space race because I sucked at combat, but now I'm getting better (and upped the difficulty level), I'm enjoying domination. I agree though, that once I own a most of the land and its getting into the modern age, I lose interest

Seconded..

Thirded. Conquest for sure.

wow i didnt think space race would be winning.

ps this is the first thread i have started without someone calling me a noob!:)

Noob :p

Why didn't you put conquest? It's one of the more common.

Conquest is my fav.

Top Bottom