• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What kind of loser are you?

What kind of loser are you?

• Social ****** / not into direct human contact

Votes: 26 17.7%
  • Geek

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Nerd

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Irreparably Smelly

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Going through a rough patch in life

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Disabled in some way that prevents me going out much

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Internet addict

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Bored at work

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • On the verge of a divorce (home life sucks)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misfit in my local community

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Living in an isolated location

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I’m “normal” but choose to grace you rejects with my presence

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
controlled by Britain, but in Ireland.... the whole Island is called Ireland. Seriously, what your deal?

My deal is people who act like they're superior just because they have higher post count.

People always seem to pick on poor GuitarHero

The full shilling comment was a reference to you being a little dim.

"A sandwich short of a picnic"
"Two planks short of a shed"
etc etc.

Not quite all there ;) .

Edit: Oh, Forgot, Loser in the sense that I got kicked out of school and now I'm bored in a dead end job (Study hard kids.) As you can tell I only recently decided to start posting, it was out of boredom, can't waste my money going out or buying computer games all the time :p .

They usually are.

Hell no! All they have is the advantage of joining earlier! Otherwise, I'd be one of Perfection's biggest rivals! I gained over 100 posts yesterday.

People like Red Door. He's been pissing me off a lot lately.

Actually, I don't think I'm better than anyone because of my postcount. In fact, I'm embarrased by my high post-count, it shows I have too much time on my hands. You can take my 9,000+ posts. I'm not superior to you because of my post count, I'm superior to you because I don't spam in every one of my posts and most people consider me a full shilling.

Nah, I wouldn't buy that. Take me, for instance. Definitely not a superior being.

I consider everyone here to be equal, despite their positions of power.

Actually, I don't think I'm better than anyone because of my postcount. In fact, I'm embarrased by my high post-count, it shows I have too much time on my hands. You can take my 9,000+ posts. I'm not superior to you because of my post count, I'm superior to you because I don't spam in every one of my posts and most people consider me a full shilling.

Wow. You sounded like a decent person up until that last sentence.:mad:

Top Bottom