What leader from BtS do you liked more?

What leader from BtS do you liked more?

• Total voters
I don't understand what you mean. If you're asking what leader I like the most based simply on the virtue of being in, then I'd have to say Abraham Lincoln. If you're asking which leader I like the most based on traits, then I'd probably say Pericles, Darius, and maybe Lincoln again.

sULEIMAN, because he magnificent and also has a magnificent beard and an onion as a hat. :D

BtW, you should change the name of the thread (edit>Go Advanced) to:
What leader from BtS do you like the best?
It would make more sense.

Willem Van Oranje! Obviously!

I also like Suleiman, because like cybrxkhan, I think he is magnificent and has a magnificent beard and an onion as a hat.
And finally I really like Justinian, who also is a great leader and has a fantastic leaderhead.

Charlemagne, it's a shame that such a great leader has been so difficult to allocate to the appropriate civ (Was he French? no. Was he German? no. Was he Holy Roman? eehmm, also not really). The guy's in a league of his own. Still, even if the HRE is in for shaky reasons, Charlemagne deserves to be in.

I'm liking the sound of Zara Yaqob. His traits, starting techs and UB all have good synergy. The Stelle might not be the strongest of UB's, but with the Creative trai, I think it could work very well. Th Oromo Warrior also sound like it could be a very strong unit, especially as the life of the Musketman is being exteneded.

Darius also sounds very strong. He has one of, if not the best trait combos, one of the best UU's and a good UB. He's going to be great to use, but as an opponent, I can forsee him becoming even more annoying then Mansa.

I still think that Huayna Capac will probably be my favourite leader still though.

I'm liking the sound of Zara Yaqob. His traits, starting techs and UB all have good synergy. The Stelle might not be the strongest of UB's, but with the Creative trai, I think it could work very well. Th Oromo Warrior also sound like it could be a very strong unit, especially as the life of the Musketman is being exteneded.
He sounds like a religious nutjob-next Isabella to me...:vomit:

I still think that Huayna Capac will probably be my favourite leader still though.

I hate his guts...He's such a dip...Why is he your favorite leader??! :huh:

Well, different people have different preferences, although I agree, I'm not a big Huayna fan. What about Ragnar? Is he acceptable? :)

Hatchets sing with pride - Let the white man die!!!

Interesting that Gilgamesh is more competitive in this poll than in the "which Civ will you play first" thread. I suppose "which will you play first?" is a different question than "which new Civ is your favorite?" though. Either way, go go Sumeria!

Voted for João II, he is leader of Portugal!

Some of my other choices would be Gilgamesh OR De Gaulle OR Suryavarman II.

I hate his guts...He's such a dip...Why is he your favorite leader??! :huh:

Great trait combo, great UB and strong UU. What more could you want from a Civ. For me, Huayna Capac is by far the best.

I too will be sticking with Huyana and Inca. Though I voted for the Dutch here.

Top Bottom