What next? A 3rd expansion or the wait for Civ5?

What next? A 3rd expansion or the wait for Civ5?

• Yes, I would very much like a third expansion. Civ 4 has much more to give!

Votes: 58 38.2%
  • No more expansions - patch up the errors in Vanilla and BtS games first.

Votes: 50 32.9%
  • Don't bother with more Civ 4 stuff. Gimmie Civ 5!

Votes: 40 26.3%
  • I really am unsure about this. Let me read the thread first...

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to se a third expansion for Civ 4. I'm not ready to see a new Civ game yet especially since Civ4 is so good! :D

Alpha Centauri 2, I've been sending so many ships to Alpha Centauri in CivIV and it's expansion, I want to know what's happening to my minions.

Two words- Final Frontier.

I know for a fact there is not going to be a third expansion because civ 4 complete is already out, Its done there going to work on civ rev, then probubly make a small game like railroads or civcity rome then start on civ 5

I would love Firaxis to buy Call to Power series,and start implementing the ideas from that game. Power Works was great, got rid of the workers and the combat system is so much better, much more strategy choices to be made for combat.

they should fix what they have before more expansions or moving to civ5

But my game clearly says that ma ship is heading towards Alpha Centauri Star Systems...

Also Final Frontier sucks IMO, it's just too outrageously unbelievable. There is nothing better then conquering the planet with SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN Santiago.

Nah FF is just a scenario. It's like a bad version of GalCiv 2. What I want is an actual SMAC 2, where you pick up after your space ship lands on Alpha Centauri, futuristic technologies, factions based on ideologies, alien landscapes, terraformable planet, floating cities etc, etc, etc.

P.S. ....Planet busters....

Top Bottom