What other games do you play?

I play Civ4. I played Civ2 and Civ1 before that. I don't really play any other PC/console games... I had a PS2 and have a Wii but seldom use(d) those.

On my computer, I mostly play World of Warcraft and Civ4 but I also own: Simcity 4, Sims 2, Age of Empire 3. I really regret reformatting my computer since I lost Black and White 2 and Anno 1701, both were great games.

I have a Nintendo DS as well, my most played games are: Fire Emblem: SS., various Pokemon versions, FF Tactics.

And a Wii, which I only use to play SSB but also have Zelda, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart and a few other games that don't actually belong to me but to my sisters.

On computer:Civ 4, Sim city 4, Rome total war, spore, a little SMAC, and own but dont play the sims 3
On Xbox360: Cod world at war, modern warfare 2, and borderlands
and other stuff on the good ole ps2

I still play some games (such as SW Battlefront 2, NBA2K10) on the ps2, but spend most of my time here on the fourms.

Oh, and weclome to CFC War eagle!

Aside from some of Sid Meier's other games, I play Battlestations: Midway & Pacific, Secret Weapons over Normandy, and Trainz Rail Simulator 2004-06 edition.

Top Bottom