What religious civic works for you?

armenia4ever

Chieftain
I usually try to found as many religions as I can and build the religious wonders associated with them. Then of course I build as many temple, monasteries, cathedrals as possible.

What I've been wondering is what is the best civic for it that you guys have found?

I usually end up going state church or free church at some point, but theres a wonder that lets you select any religion once you build it. I sometimes do syncretism, but cosmic looks good for powering ahead military wise a bit, while Divinity seems to be more of an endgame one if you are way ahead in tech considering the science penalty.

State church or syncretism could do well with Theocracy for a government civic.

Was curious to get your guys thoughts on what you think works best.

I think it would depend on the Religious Disabling option a lot. Free Religion becomes very important on that option if you want to collect many religions. You can get that ability from the Spirituality trait on Complex Traits as well, which would clear the way for a 'better' civic choice if you feel another IS a better choice.

Beyond that, I'm not sure. They do change a lot and I can't say I've kept up with all the changes necessarily.

Top Bottom