What School Do YOU Go To

I'm currently working on my doctorate in the School of Hard Knocks, in the discipline of Non Illegitimi Carborundum.

University of Heidelberg.

Kent Island High School in Maryland. It is on an island in the Chesapeake Bay, on the eastern shore of Maryland.

First year at Fairplay Middle

Politecnico di Milano, Italia (Polytechnic of Milan, Italy)

I go to Milford High in Michigan i believe our boys cross country team was ranked 2nd or 3rd in the US last year

State College High School (stone's throw from Penn State Univ.)

-------
Vote For The Candidate From the American Civilization (Bush)
...Not From The French "Empire" (Kerry)... LET THEM EAT KETCHUP!!!

Amherst Regional High School.

Severna Park High School in Maryland, in Anne Arundel county. Basically its the epitome of a suburban high school.

America444 said:
I go to Milford High in Michigan i believe our boys cross country team was ranked 2nd or 3rd in the US last year

this is where i was gonna go to high school if i didnt move...me and america went to middle school together

Severna Park High School in Maryland, in Anne Arundel county. Basically its the epitome of a suburban high school.

My sister plays soccer not for Severna Park, but her travel team plays at Severna Park on weekends. I go to Kent Island High School.

Our school had a very good cross country team last year, but most of them graduated. One of them is going to some Div. I school in Arkansas on scholarship.

Washington High School, Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Damnyankee said:
Xaverian for High School then i went to St. John Colledge. Now, I work for the MTA.
Hey, I know someone that went to Xaverian...is it really the all-guys high school that nobody likes?

Top Bottom