• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

What song are you listening to? Number 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
theme to bananas in pajamas

Coldplay -Politik

That is a *great* song. Taj Mahall also has a great version

Yeah, I had to crank it up a bit. Or rather, I had to crank it up a lot. The Allmans do a lot of awesome stuff.

Is Big Chicago Dreams going to be on the next album?

Oh, and-
Cars - Let's Go

Yeah, I had to crank it up a bit. Or rather, I had to crank it up a lot. The Allmans do a lot of awesome stuff.

Is Big Chicago Dreams going to be on the next album?

Oh, and-
Cars - Let's Go

Yeah, I love that band. Statesbro Blues might be my favorite of theirs though. Certainly music that ought to be turned up to 11 :)

I'd like it to be. We have so much new orginial material right now that we didnt have last summer (Perhaps the silver lining of all my personal problems is that it does make it much easier to write good songs). Chicago Dreams is one of my favorites from the new batch. We hope to release a more ambitious studio album (13, 14 songs) of all orginials by this fall.

BB King and Eric Clapton-Hold on, I'm Coming

Yeah, I love that band. Statesbro Blues might be my favorite of theirs though. Certainly music that ought to be turned up to 11 :)

One of these days I'll have to get down to Statesboro, but right now I think it's cool enough that I can consider myself a "ramblin' man" who has frequently been on Highway 41. It runs right by here.

I'd like it to be. We have so much new orginial material right now that we didnt have last summer (Perhaps the silver lining of all my personal problems is that it does make it much easier to write good songs). Chicago Dreams is one of my favorites from the new batch. We hope to release a more ambitious studio album (13, 14 songs) of all orginials by this fall.

Well, I'm sure you'll talk about the album as it becomes available here; I can already promise you some demand...

And, to keep it legal,

Foghat - Slow Ride

Van Halen -Dance The Night Away

Aerosmith - Last Child (Pandora's Box remix)

My secret is that whatever is on ZLX is what I'm listening to. I love listening to Boston radio in Atlanta.

The Ripper- Judas Priest

Take Five by some jazz guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom