1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What to Rush Build During Offensive

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Strategy & Tips' started by agonistes, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Sparthage

Sparthage Fighting Tyranny

Hey gessler, Welcome to CFC! [party] Appearing on the forums asking for help is nothing new at all, so no reason to be embarassed about that. :goodjob: Most of the advice here is great, so ask away! (You probably won't get many answers from me though :rolleyes:)

2. gessler

gessler Chieftain

Its good to be here, thanks a lot :hatsoff:

Oh, I'd say I was well beyond the point of salvaging a win. I'm way behind technologically and surrounded by heavily industrialised, more advanced fascist states. I'm doing an ok job in terms of happiness and growth - just so far behind everyone else ..

But at least i've so far avoided annihilation, so yeah! :cool:

3. Sparthage

Sparthage Fighting Tyranny

Avoiding annihilation is good :goodjob:

Something you could try is to start a new thread asking for help and then post a save. You'll get a lot more help by doing that.

4. Theov

Theov Chieftain

Can you post a save?? That's the best way to get real specific help.
    If you're being attacked, try to rush build units that are fast and attacking so you can attack the opponent. Artillery to weaken the attack can help. Walls.

5. dominatr

dominatr Smoke Jaguar

In the late industrial era i tend to have lots of cavalry laying around and a good amount of tanks.
    I gold rush bombers and mass bomb enemy border cities so i can get to the core without losing any units.