What's the first mod you want?

Hovering over the city banner showing which tiles are being worked (very useful when using builders and seeing which tile to improve). City radius preview for settlers. Quick turns mod that activates quick animations on non-player turns.

I'd really love a game creation mod that splits gamespeed into a few different options, like research speed, production speed, and growth speed. At least then, I wouldn't have to go into the xml files and change the cost of every item myself (That's about my limit with modding so far :p)

I would like to see a mod that reduces warmonger penalties. increase the tech cost and/or reduces eureka bonus, and improves some of the AI diplomatic values (that issue with them saying to move troops away from their borders when the units are in your borders). Overall AI improvements would be a bonus.

Wonder Race! I gotta have the good 'ol tasty wonder race mod. :yumyum:

I would like to see a mod that reduces warmonger penalties. increase the tech cost and/or reduces eureka bonus, and improves some of the AI diplomatic values (that issue with them saying to move troops away from their borders when the units are in your borders). Overall AI improvements would be a bonus.

> Germany is circling one of my cities with units
> Sumeria asks for joint war against Germany
> I agree since Germany is clearly posturing against me & this gets me an ally
> Instant warmongering denouncement from Arabia and China despite the positioning
> Fight entirely defensive war against Germany
> Sumeria establishes peace with Germany, I guess? No idea what was going on that side of the world.
> Sumeria denounces me for warmongering. You know the people who asked me to declare joint war. fudge THEM.

I'd like a mod that shows the next tile that the city is going to grab. Or simply tell me where can I find this info in the game.

Railraods.

A mod to make city management front and center, like Civ 4 and before. Players should want to spend 50% of the game time in the city screen, not the 1% now.

I want an IGE (in-game editor) mod. My absolute favourite thing in Civ 5 was to make every wonder possible, and I did this by editing the tiles with IGE into the ones I needed. I want to be able to do the same in Civ 6.
Also the ability to build wonders everywhere within a city zone.

> Germany is circling one of my cities with units
> Sumeria asks for joint war against Germany
> I agree since Germany is clearly posturing against me & this gets me an ally
> Instant warmongering denouncement from Arabia and China despite the positioning
> Fight entirely defensive war against Germany
> Sumeria establishes peace with Germany, I guess? No idea what was going on that side of the world.
> Sumeria denounces me for warmongering. You know the people who asked me to declare joint war. **** THEM.

Same thing happen to my friend in a online game. Gandhi asked my friend to do a joint war against Egypt. He said yes. Few turns later Gandhi peaced out with Egypt and Gandhi denounces my friend for being a warmonger.

After playing it a bit, I really want to filter notifications. I don't care about districts being built. Let me know about diplomacy, possible war, and things of that nature.

A 50 percent penalty for obsolete units when they are fighting a newer updated ones

Extended timeline - futuristic buildings and units would be nice. A sea-going city would be lovely, but i expect the cpu hit from the extra living space would be too much to handle.

Top Bottom