1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What's the first mod you want?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by usadefcon1, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Arkatakor

Arkatakor King

The first mod I want is:
    1. A mod that brings back build queues for cities.
    2. The second mod I want is: A mod that brings back build queues for cities.
    3. Third request: A mod that changes the colors of the minimap to make unexplored area black like in civ 5.
    Not having build city queues is a real gamebreaker for me. I have read that some people say this is not possible due to districts. It would be possible if an event is triggered so that when the district item reaches the top of the queue, thats when the player should be prompted as where to place it, not while queuing it.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  2. frog_gamer

frog_gamer Chieftain

The first MOD I want is "IN GAME EDITOR", at least the geographical part (not units, etc.).

3. hbar

hbar Constant

I really want a "Restart Game/Regen Map" option.

keen_6 likes this.
  4. LanguishViking

LanguishViking Warlord

- tags which can be effectively used to pre-plan districts in a large city that don't obscure other ui (make them greyed out like fortified units and give each their iconic civilization logo)
    - a mini map that isn't brown-brown-greenbrown
    - some way to clearly seeing which tiles are hills and while are not hills
    - coastal city boost either A) give coastal cities pop free and cheap harbours B) give coastal city city tiles intrinsic harbours C) give ocean tiles adjecent to a harbour which is adjecent to a city district yield bonuses making them similar to city tiles D) some advanced tech giving ocean upgrades E) map scrips giving more coastal resources
    - UI which doen't grey out fortified and garrisoned units
    - UI which clearly points out which tiles aren't improved
    - Art which gives districts more of a flavoured look so all unimproved districts don't look like a gypsy camp

5. upstart

upstart Warlord

TSL Earth.

Also, if possible ATM/in future with SDK: Insanely large map sizes. For those of us fans of 20+ cities, 50+ turns, ect until even Running into the first other Civilization, a map size to make the defaults looks tineey-tiny would be Awesome.
    Said with understanding additional requirements, but with 32 gb ram + I think us crazy "elite"(quotes for sarcasm) PC gamers will appreciate it and shower you with love for such a unrestricted mapsize.
    Plus IMHO for realism and extreme number of turns, larger maps are imperative.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  6. AriRina

AriRina Chieftain

I am currently on my 4th game already and after almost 50hrs of gameplay I really have some mods I have in mind that I would loooove to have sooner or later.
    I tried standard and epic pacing but the Tech and Civics Trees are just waaaayy to fast in comparison to the production. You can barely make build one unit before it's already too outdated. Settlers and Wonders als also a problem. So my #1 wishlist mod is a slower pacing on the tech & Civics Trees.
    #2 turning off of the discrict & general production cost changement: After you reach a certain eara or round (I'm not sure), the production costs of discritcs and their buildings suddenly go waaay up, which i really frustrating and makes you choose to build everything else but discricts. Edit: the production costs in general increase drastically with earas, sometimes I have wonders that take over 50-60 turns in a city that is focused on production.
    #3 would be a more reasonable warmonder penalty, especially when you haven't declared war yourself. Right now its like this: if someone declares war on you, you will be the one denounced and hated by everyone. Especially, if you take a city, Even though you never started the war. This is is actually the only real problem I have with the AI so far. (That, and Katherine de Medici always declaring suprise war on me early game XD)
    #4 some UI modding. Like building queues and a possibility to see when and which tile will be added to your empire. Maybe even a possibility to choose which tile it will be. Imo, the right side of the UI is not well adjusted. The city production part blocks the view on the other overview in the right corner and it's really annoying to click in and out to get to the part that you actually want.
    #5 of cource more leaders and civs^^ my absolute fav that I wish for atm would be Israel, since It propably won't be included into the game as a dlc.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  7. Nick31

Nick31 Prince

Most desired Mod: Housing and District penalties reduced!

Even a simple Mod that Doubles current housing numbers and halves the District penalty modifiers would be lovely.

8. ichbinsehselber

ichbinsehselber Prince

Yeah something like this.
    I would especially like to see little or no scaling (for districts). Maybe there are some other scaling factors in the game which could give the player some nasty surprise

9. catweazle

catweazle Chieftain

1. EUI
    2. The Netherlands
    3. Change city names
    4. Railroads

10. Pyrofox

Pyrofox Chieftain

A way to research up until a tech boost would complete the research, automatically stop researching that tech at that point and prompt me to choose what to research next.

11. deilwynna

deilwynna Chieftain

im working on mod to add/increase housing in most districts and some buildings, just need to figure out how to load my mod in general first... it just simply doesnt load for me
    Spoiler Picture :

12. keen_6

keen_6 Chieftain

R.E.D. mod !!!!!

13. keen_6

keen_6 Chieftain

Restart Game button!!!!

14. Chinese American

Chinese American Hamtastic Knight

InGameEditor will really help with mod creation and testing.