What's Your Army?

I'm making a Necromunda Delaque gang for a Necromunda campaign we're starting up. I'm building them myself rather than using the stock models. I might have pics up as soon as I can. I've also nearly finished my 500 points of Chaos in their new scheme. And 500 points of Tyranids. And then on to my Chaos Guard army :D

A scholar such as yourself should appreciate that some of us have academic work to do :p

I am a bit dissapointed. I cannot find anything i like. Is there something more violent/horrible than the dark elves? Perhaps some Chaos Khorne creatures? Can anyone help? I am looking for something nightmarish.

I wish that Mrtn was here. He was posting some pics of minis. The rest of you do nothing but loiter :p

If you insist...

I had a basing party a forthnight ago, based 50+ minis with static grass.

I also played my first WoC game, I massacred some dwarves.

Here are better pics of my herdstone:

The Great Unclean One model is very very nice to paint. I'll post mine on the Weekend :D

I'm starting a Necromunda Delaque gang, and when they're all finished being modeled i'll show those too :D I'm making them from scratch, with Catachans.

I am not sure. I dislike the daemons models i have seen. I was looking for something more hellish but it seems that the models are a bit toned down. Perhaps i will try my luck first with some cold one knights (and hope that i will not utterly destroy them) :)

Top Bottom