What's Your Army?

ZOMG that herdstone is awesome!!!!1!!11!!!!!!one!!!!1!
Thanks. :)
Mrtn what army would you suggest for me? I am looking for something evil, grotesque, comming out of a nightmare.

The dark elves seem ok, but they are not that scary looking.

Have you thought about the Vampire Counts? Zombies and twisted ghouls is maybe up your alley?

Funny pic Stormy. :)

These are my latest minis; some more of my "marauder" beastmen and some hounds. I'm happy with the front doggie, I modded him so he doesn't have a huge wound in his side.

These look great :goodjob:

I ended up ordering a cold one knight unit, and a guard (dont remember its actual name).
I have no idea what the scheme will be like, but i will probably use purple for the robes.

Btw, why did you choose beastmen, Mrtn?

Btw, why did you choose beastmen, Mrtn?
I got the idea for the colour scheme; yellow savannah-living lion-ish beastmen. So I started a Mordheim warband which later developed into an army. I like the beastherd models before, but this was why I started.
But now I've stopped working on the beastmen until the new armybook which should come next autumn. Now I'm working on Warriors of Chaos (the old metal beastmen I use as marauders in this army) and will continue on the skaven when they get their new armybook in the summer/spring.

@Stormy; there's only one converted model in that pic...

The crossbowmen are made from the same box as the spearmen, the warrior box. It's probably good to get some of them, as they're a Core choice, and you need a certain number of Core units in an army (three in a 2000 p force).
You can probably find something of interest at www.druchii.net

Is that a sculpt or a regular mini?

I think that i will try to paint the banners as byzantine flags (like the one in my avatar). Also possibly use red instead of purple for the robes, so that the elves will look more like byzantine soldiers :)

Btw here is a cool pic of some empire soldiers using the greek and byzantine emblem:

I'm thinking of getting some broadsides soon...
do you think that I should get the forge world version, or the standard broadside?

Top Bottom