[Vanilla] Where are domain behaviors coded?

Slatacus

Chieftain
I've noticed that if a unit has <Domain>DOMAIN_AIR</Domain> in their Row, they will automatically be treated as an air unit, restricted from existing anywhere but a city and has the Rebase mission with no attack capability. What I don't see is where that is all decided. In CIV5Domains.xml, it only defines the domain description and nothing else. Where are domains coded to behave a certain way? I don't see it in LUA either. Anybody have any idea?

Is there a particular IDE I need to access it?

Update: Nevermind... i realized I can use visual studio. Not sure why I didn't immediately assume that....

I don't, however, see which .dll I should be attacking. Everything I open does not appear to be c++...

Last edited:
Hmmm... I seem to be having an issue with the last bit. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• errors.PNG
    errors.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Those kind of messages usually indicate that VS-2008 wasn't installed first without any remnants of other VS's lying around to bork the install and/or VS-2010 SP1 wasn't installed correctly

Only way to get the source code to compile is to install VS 2008, VS 2010, VS2010 SP1, then the VS you want to use in that order - see the second link above

Top Bottom