Which city sites deserve better representation in RFC?

^
I've never seen them build Hiroshima because they always build Kyoto on the spot but I've seen a lots of Nagasakis.

I once had experienced a strange game where Japan did not build Kyoto (I have no idea) and had its capital in Osaka. Hiroshima was built.

I once had experienced a strange game where Japan did not build Kyoto (I have no idea) and had its capital in Osaka. Hiroshima was built.
Sometimes, in extremely rare cases, the AI builds its capital in non-standard spots. I remember a multiplayer game with Kairob and Burnemdown where AI Netherlands founded Rotterdam (1SW of Amsterdam) as capital :eek:

I've seen the Khmer do the smart thing and found Bang Makok instead of having Angkor and Phnom Penh.

I've seen the Khmer do the smart thing and found Bang Makok instead of having Angkor and Phnom Penh.

Regular RFC or a modmod? At least in Dawn of Civilization, that's the norm. Good choice too.

In my recent autoplay roll as America, I came across a rather unusual sight... Mughal India under Turkish rule. It was rather out of place seeing them called Sharifate of Mekke despite Mecca being under Turkish occupation. This happened in Dawn of Civilization.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0174.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0174.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 356
  • Civ4ScreenShot0175.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0175.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 388
  • Civ4ScreenShot0176.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0176.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 382
  • Civ4ScreenShot0173.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0173.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 348
Bangkok is kind of not Khmer. That's like having the German capital in a Polish city.

It is actually Thai.

Could we spawn an independent Thailand on 1238 (or after Khmer empire collapses into civil war)?

Just to clarify: Bang Makok is SW of Angkor on the sugar, and a better choice too.

That being said, I think the Khmer don't collapse often enough in RFC.

Agree, they're also way too stable.

Top Bottom