Which Civ are you waiting most for?

Civilization 5

There should be an Irish civ. That would be cool
:beer:

Babylon Babylon Babylon! May you once more crush your enemies with your...cultural might!

Unholy Cow said:
Babylon Babylon Babylon! May you once more crush your enemies with your...cultural might!
oh yes indeed, the were THE civilization. and they used both culture and war to to crush their enemies, i really miss the Civ III Babs:)

Australians. :D

Seriously, we need celts, pacific islanders, maybe, and babylon.

Babylon because I need someone to hate in this game.

:D

Koyaanisqatsi said:
The Moops... they could even celebrate Festivus. ;)

:lol: :lol:

By the way, does the war-weariness message that appears in the city-screen look familiar to you?

(War? What is it good for? Absolutely nothing...Unh!)

:D

Ideally, all of the Civs from C3C. If not, then I'd most like to see the Byzantines, Mayans, Ottomans and Carthage, as well as some lesser known Civs such as Kongo and Malacca.

I want to see (But Highly doubt I will) Siam or Khmer. Of all the civs they have put into all these games i cant see why they haven’t been put in? They are the ones who built Angkor wat for godsake. I mean the Iraqios( C3)?? (Nothing against them, my great grandma is full Iraqios), the Mali? Now I can understand the latter more than the former but I would put Siam or the Khmer above either one.. One of the countries has one of the fastest growing economies in the world,(Thailand. Cambodia isn’t doing so well..) Siam has played a part in East Asian politics since the 1400s, had one of the most beautiful cities the world has ever known (Ayuthaya, destroyed by the Burmese in the 1790s) and was NEVER conquered/colonized by Europeans. (While at the same time all of her neighbors were...including India) Now I am not saying they should be put in over Greece, Germany or China but ahead of Mali (But I understand out of fairness to Africa). I can already see the new expansion, a few Indian tribes from the Americas, Korea, the rest from Europe & Mid east. For me, I would put either one in before Korea and the Indian tribes. There really is a rich history in SE Asia that has been been looked past by these games.

Oh, and Happy New year! Sawatdee Bpee Mai!

bring back the Hittites I miss killing them

Top Bottom