• Romania

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other: Please say which

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • We don't need any more nations

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need more middle-late game operations, more added playability difficulty to help the AI late-game, and a smarter engine that control whether the AI commits fully to an invasion or not, instead of just beginning and invasion and continuing 'the resupply route.'

We absolutely do not need a new civ.

Well, "next" is not necessarily "now". The point I made this thread is not about when a new nation is added, but what new nation will be.

I would support adding either Poland or Finland next, not so much for historical reasons, but because they seem like fun civs to play as, Poland for the difficult role and Finland for the chance to help with Operation Barbarossa and fight the Winter War from the weaker side.

I would support adding either Poland or Finland next, not so much for historical reasons, but because they seem like fun civs to play as, Poland for the difficult role and Finland for the chance to help with Operation Barbarossa and fight the Winter War from the weaker side.

Poland has a very good army in the game, the only problem is that the AI uses it to attack Slovakia and not Germany. As the Germans, my assault on Warsaw was cut off by Poland.
Finland would be fun! I always attack it as England and it is no contest!

Top Bottom