Spoiler with a title

• Bullet 1
  • Bullet 2
  1. Entry 1
  2. Entry 2

Code:
End diagnostics

Hello,

just checking in to see how everything is.

Also, how to change forums back from whatever the heck they are right now?

Hello,

just checking in to see how everything is.

Also, how to change forums back from whatever the heck they are right now?
Its this way forevah. They changed basic forum format.

Its this way forevah. They changed basic forum format.

Revolution when???

Also, how dead is the NESing community these days? Recently been playing lots of DnD with friends, and I must admit that I am rather excited to take part in another game again.

Well if you are into character driven RPG, I have a game going at IOT forum right now, which, yes, it is in IOT, but at least it's more active

While NESing lives on here on civfanatics, it has also branched out into real life.

The news is reading more and more like a NES update. We have a new player taking over the USA and causing upset in the game; there are cries of disruptive behaviour and OOC actions, but the moderator is holding firm. Russian player denies involvement.

Will be on #NES this evening to see if I can crash your EU4 session again ;) I should be around from 8-9pm local, that's ~5 hours earlier than last time.

Whatever happens, I'm cheering on the Scots-Breton alliance :)

EDIT: wait, it was last night and I missed it? Sadfaces. Looks like Scotland got beaten up badly. More sadfaces :(

Last edited:
EU4 session? I want in!

I played with them last Saturday morning. I'd been drinking and it's all a bit of a blur :)

I can play until the early morning local time if its Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Every working day I need to be up at 7:45 am.

I will see if our core players are interested in doing another session this weekend on Saturday or Sunday evening (late afternoon PST). Hotjoins and occasional players are highly welcome!

Current roster is myself as the Pope, Lucky as the Bohemian Holy Roman Emperor, Iggy as colonial Breizh, fc as Sweden, and TMG as someone in your family who is no good.

Lots of good powers around for anyone who wants to take a spin!

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm interested in joining the NES community.
I have been around a few years ago as : "The Loser". (minimal-active player) But after mariage, kids and a lot of work I guess I'm ready again for some fun.
My first impression of the forum seems demotivating but i will give this a chance.
Are there any (alternative) history-based NES'es comming soon?

I will take a look and join some of the active NES'es if possible, as to get into the "flow" of it again.

If you are looking for active games, IOT features a few not dissimilar to what there used to be in NES. There was a heavy meltdown in here when ... Things happened. There was a not quite successful attempt at migration (although it didnt look to bad in the beginning). Much of the community remains in #nes, others have migrated to IOT, and even others are somewhere in between.

Imperium Off-Topicums. Also in the Other Games subforum.

Top Bottom