1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Are You Picking To Win The Superbowl? - Superbowl 55

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Sommerswerd, Feb 2, 2021.

?

Who are you picking to win the Superbowl?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2021.
  1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

60.0%
  2. Kansas City Chiefs

40.0%
  1. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I'll sit with you

Never too late to be wrong :p

IglooDude likes this.
  2. caketastydelish

caketastydelish Deity

Brady definitely had the better supporting cast. That said, the only thing Brady had left to prove is can he win without Belichick. Now he has literally nothing to prove.

3. Serutan

Serutan Eatibus Anythingibus

They weren't good, but they were the 1980s Giants LBs compared to the O-line.

4. caketastydelish

caketastydelish Deity

JJ Watt cut by Texans. Where does he go next? My bet (and I am 100% serious with this), is Pittsburgh on a vet min deal. He already has more money than he could know what to do with with, but now he can play with his brothers. Also, play for a contender in now mode. Steelers defense is already nasty, adding Watt to it makes it absolutely disgusting to opposing offensive coordinators. The upcoming draft is absolutely loaded with offensive talent (lots of great prospects at OL, RB, WR, QB) and they have generally been great at finding offensive in the draft anyway. Keep the defense together, proitize offense in the draft, they are contenders.

If he's in it for the glory and doesn't go to Pittsburgh, my opinion is Tampa, Green Bay, and Kansas City are the next best bets.