Votes: 3 3.7%
  • White Rabbit

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Wilboman

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Woodelf

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
I found it very amusing that kael named the hill giants after the three stuges (moe, curly, larry :) ) (o btw, these are the hill giants from the pact of nilhorn (sp?))

Sureshot said:
i chose Wilboman because i dont know if any of them are girls and wilboman minus an ilb is close enough... and women are teh best :p

Great, so I got two votes, one based on being me being me and therefore voting for me, and the other based on having the name that is closest to the word "woman". Oh well, at least I got the only confirmed female vote. On this forum, I suppose that entails bragging rights:lol: Thanks, Sureshot.

Yes, your name started the whole "Sex" thread when people found out sureshot was a woman. Much ado and hoopla ensued.
-Qes

A woman voting on a woman (that she think the name reminds of woman, same thing :p). If it was a man that said that he voted on someone because he was a man, the women would have protested. ;)

Somebody should make a thread like this for the most active community members.

I was just working on being the last 17 posts, but you ruined it, lol.

Everyoen just write your qualifications on the back of a $20 bill, mail it to me and I will check them over carefully.

I voted for C. Roland, because he is soo mysterious. The only member of the design team with a secret first name. And also until farther notice we can all assume that C. Roland stands for Cool Roland. So he definately wins!

Come on, I was only the second person to vote for Knight. He's the only member of the team with the cajones to play some multiplayer with us. That deserves some votes, there.

I leave for a week, come back to discover my threads are not dead!? What's wrong with you people? Besides Nikis-Knight is the coolest, clearly, he plays commando in his armor after all.
-Qes

I do have to admit, with all the new sexy units that SeZereth is putting out, he may just have to win through a "technicality".
-Qes

Hey, Sureshot, can I have your vote if I start making female horseriders?

Attachments

• horse Ladie.JPG
    horse Ladie.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 97
AlazkanAssassin said:
Hey, Sureshot, can I have your vote if I start making female horseriders?

Ill rethink my vote, if you can get the female horse riders to have different outfits. So far the assassin "ema peale" look is cool, but too abundant.
-Qes

Top Bottom