Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Dick Cheney

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • Draco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vlad the Impaler

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters
For a reason I cannot say under the cultural marxist dictatorship controlling my country.
I dun get it.

Explain please.

Did Trotsky directly cause the death of 14 million people and indirectly cause the deaths of probably 100 million?

It can be argued that he saved many more lives with the actions he took (ending the eastern front in WW1) when he actually had power as the People's Commissar of Foreign Affairs. Of course, that is because he lost the power struggle with Stalin, but to try to insinuate that he is some sort of mass murderer is ridiculous.

Pshaw, by putting his signature on the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, Trotsky merely made sure that more Germans, French, British, Canadian, American, etc. soldiers would die in addition to the Russians that died in the Civil War. :mischief:

Pshaw, by putting his signature on the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, Trotsky merely made sure that more Germans, French, British, Canadian, American, etc. soldiers would die in addition to the Russians that died in the Civil War. :mischief:

His biggest problem was assuming that the Germans on the front would run to join their Russian brothers in the great proletarian revolution. So he stalled.

I wouldn't really call what the British led "lives" either ;)

You are off.topic and arrogant as usually. You know, none ever takes you seriously...

:lol: Are you talking to yourself?

And do you know what Marxism really means, or are you just, as I said, spouting stuff you encountered at your last high school history class that dealt with it in a pedestrian manner?

His biggest problem was assuming that the Germans on the front would run to join their Russian brothers in the great proletarian revolution. So he stalled.
Excuses, excuses...:shake:
Azale said:
I wouldn't really call what the British led "lives" either ;)
So what about everybody else? USA #1 :mad:

Did Trotsky directly cause the death of 14 million people and indirectly cause the deaths of probably 100 million?

Yes. It's something that won't find on your cultural marxist books.
Translation: I don't know what I'm talking about.

Translation: I am ******.

No it's not? It means Kim II is not even as skilled an administrator as his father, who was not even good in his own right. Go be indignant somewhere else.

Kim is genocidal crazy dictator. Your words won't change that.

I don't know what you think I said, but it's not what I actually said.

"Kim II is more fascist than communist anyway."

Are you denying you said it???

It can be argued that he saved many more lives with the actions he took (ending the eastern front in WW1) when he actually had power as the People's Commissar of Foreign Affairs. Of course, that is because he lost the power struggle with Stalin, but to try to insinuate that he is some sort of mass murderer is ridiculous.

He did it just to save his position. He didn't have any interest in those lives, as he showed later.

:lol: Are you talking to yourself?

And do you know what Marxism really means, or are you just, as I said, spouting stuff you encountered at your last high school history class that dealt with it in a pedestrian manner?

:lol::lol::lol:

As I've said before: I cannot take you seriously.

Translation: I am ******.

:lol::lol::lol:

Kim is genocidal crazy dictator. Your words won't change that.

He's not genocidal, but murderous is probably good enough. Crazy? I dunno, I think he is in control of his faculties, which is even scarier. Dictator? Yea, I would say so.

I never have said anything to the contrary, so like I said, go act offended somewhere else.

"Kim II is more fascist than communist anyway."

Are you denying you said it???

I said that because it is true. I don't really like either group, but I'm not going to call Kim II communist just because that's what every kid who has even the most minor of backgrounds in North Korean history calls him.

He did it just to save his position.

He had been, since the outbreak of WW1, strictly against it even as a defensive war.

Stalin was the cruelest person in history. Though not for the reasons mentioned previously. For the simple fact that he couldn't make like a good russian and die in a hail of german bullets (a russian national past time in the late 30s and early 40s). His refusal to die led to a prolonging of the day America achieves it's true Imperialistic goals and unifies the world under 1 flag (the American flag ofcourse) by at least a few decades. This makes me a sad panda :(

Top Bottom