Who is the most vile liberal?

I don't have time to spend sorting garbage into different catagories........it's too much like recycling.

Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)

Because a nuclear waste repository is a stupid thing, and this country should have another reason to stick with coal.

Senator Harry Reid (D-NV)

Because a nuclear waste repository is a stupid thing, and this country should have another reason to stick with coal.

Is that his words or yours?

Coal is outdated and we should be phasing it out.

Jesus Christ.

He started so many wars you'd think he was a republican.

Clue to you. The biggest two wars of the 20th century had democrats leading the american way.

Apparently God was selective the day he handed out brains.

And my vote for most vile goes to Cindy Sheehan for the shameless exploitation of her dead son.

Moderator Action: Warned - flaming.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

All of them suck equaly !!

Rosie "guns are bad unless held by my bodyguards" O'Donnell.

"If guns kill people, then spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat."

She gets my vote.

Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. They are interchangeable versions of the same despicable race-baiting, conflict-provoking leech.

I dislike Cindy Sheehan for using her son the way she did. If I were ever to die in a war. Rather the war was just or not I would not want my name used and defiled like that.

George Cloony.

Dear George, you're a fine actor and all, but please, please, shut the **** up off the silver screen.

Stop chanting "liberal" and "conservative" ad nauseum. There are more than two ideologies out there, quit labelling everyone with the same two adjectives and get a new mantra.

Sure, just don't call me a dirty word like "liberal."

Top Bottom