Who should I attack next?

Ronin228

Chieftain
I'm playing on prince and I'm in the process of wiping out Isabella, she's great in bed and all, but it's time for her to go! I just declared peace with her so I can get my military under control, but like an idiot she gave me one of her cities on the in the "new world" which I'm going to use as an airbase to finish her off. I'm not about to attack Cyprus yet because he's way too powerful now.

I'm considering destroying Saladin next because he's annoyed me the entire game and he's not very powerful.

I realize its late in the game to start to finish these people off, but I wanted a new challenge of a modern war.

Check out my saved game, and let me know if I made any big errors.

Thanks.

ugh, my save game is too big to upload...

hit saladin just cause he destroyed me on my last game

Is Mansa Musa in your game? I hate that guy, kill him.

I usually prefer to attack my strongest rival, not my weakest, since they're your biggest threat in the long run. Even if you can't wipe them out, you can significantly weaken them.

Take out Cyrus. Like Sisiutil said, your strongest rival is your biggest rival in the long run, because you are trying to win (obviously). Even if their power level is greater than yours, you can still overcome them by sending large stacks at their cities and coordinating it so that you can take the city in one or two turns (three max). That means large numbers and lots of siege weapons to get collateral damage as suicide catapults, cannons, or artillery. Good luck.
-jcw

Fend up your cities with Mech infi and then have three seperate units of tanks move into Cyruses territory and in a single turn burn down his three largest and most productive cities, thats what I would do. Then wipe out cities until he finally listens then sue for peace. Really though, I need a description of the map. Is there a land route to him? Is he overseas?Are his allies overseas?Are they as advanced?With these answers I can give you more answers.

edit:I would download the save but my dads playing online rite now and itls get him booted for ping.

Hard to describe, but they are all share boarders with me, except for the occupation of the new lands. Actually, look at all these cities, it's going to take forever to destroy everyone.

Provoke a war with Cyrus, as to not get Rossevelt and Saladin involved or attack the coalition, keep just enough forces in your cities to fend off attacks from two opponents (switch to nationhood so you can draft) and attack the third with a lot of tanks (with all three city raider promo, if possible) and bombers (or artillery, if they have too many anti-air in their cities). Attack on many fronts at the same time. Remember Admiral Halsey's advice: hit first, hit hard, hit often.

Top Bottom