• Other

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • TAMAR OF GEORGIA

Votes: 23 9.3%
  • Kongo

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arabia to wrap up the religion focused civs.

I think we will get the other grouped as well like Russia and Sumeria as science focused.
Norse and rome with military focused, possibly army and navy mechanics highlighted.
And the lead out with Greece and its 2 leader mechanic.

I picked Sumer last week, but they went India. Back to Europe this week, I'm guessing. I'll go with Norse.

Voted Arabia as they seem to be doing all the religious-themed Civs at once, and Arabia seems quite likely (fingers crossed) to have some sort of religious focus this time.

I'm starting to feel that either Rome or Greece will be last.

Voted Arabia as they seem to be doing all the religious-themed Civs at once, and Arabia seems quite likely (fingers crossed) to have some sort of religious focus this time.

I'm starting to feel that either Rome or Greece will be last.

Yeah some of us cling to the dreams of the Empire to the bitter end.

I also was thinking that Rome may be last, but seeing the multiple leader Greece, it makes more sense Greece will be last, and use the oportunity to sell us the contents of the deluxe edition.

One day, I'll be able to say "YES, I GUESSED RIGHT ON PICKING SUMERIA" !

That's my strategy at this point, too. :p But these poll dates keep confusing me--guessing what civs they'd reveal between May and November caught me off guard. :lol:

Went with Norse for the second week, I have to get one right before release :D

Since it seems like Firaxis is trolling us with these polls and releasing the civilization least voted for or relatively low on the list, I'm going to just sit and watch and see what happens.

Anyways, at the rate they are going of releasing one civilization per week and with seven more civilizations to go, the last one would be released on October 18th. Considering Firaxis probably wants all the civilizations revealed before then so they have a chance to do press previews, they would need to start doing two First Look videos per week. Here's hoping we get a video tomorrow, hopefully Arabia to round off the religious civilizations.

The only one I've ever guessed right thus far is Sumeria... because I have never voted for them, annd they still have not been released yet so I'm all good with that

I'm going to jump the shark and say Greece, now if only I could vote instead of throwing my vote away at Tamara of Georgia :lol:

I bet that Greece and its two leaders will be the last reveal, in order to show how you can represent two different civs ( under the same cultural group (Hellenistic city states) by using different leaders. Russia will probably be revealed along with the spyionage system, while Rome will probably be used in order to talk about corps too.

i agree. So i voted for arabia to close the religion system.

Also my mind didn`t cross the idea of rome having corps focus. Thats pretty good.

Top Bottom