• Other

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • TAMAR OF GEORGIA

Votes: 23 9.3%
  • Kongo

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To early for this. There are good chances something will be revealed tomorrow. But if we count "next week" as "next civ", then Russia obviously.

I think Greece, Rome and Russia can have decent military abilities and will be revealed after we get more info on that (corps etc.). Especially Russia in the later game.

I think Sumeria, because that's the most 'early game' civ left.

One day, I'll be able to say "YES, I GUESSED RIGHT ON PICKING SUMERIA" !

Spain and Germany were the only ones I guessed right and that's only because I gave up on guessing Rome.

I think we get Russia tomorrow.. they got more civs than weeks left.

We have 7 weeks left. and 7 civs to be revealed. They could very easily reveal Greece with both leaders at once.

We have 50 days to go before the game released, hype intensifies

My money is on Arabia as FXS is going the religious road. Rome + Russia might include the corps mechanic which will be revealed in the next livestream.

Yes, as others have said, with Kongo, there are 7 civs and 7 weeks to go - so pretty sure Greece will be revealed with both leaders at once.

I bet that Greece and its two leaders will be the last reveal, in order to show how you can represent two different civs ( under the same cultural group (Hellenistic city states) by using different leaders. Russia will probably be revealed along with the spyionage system, while Rome will probably be used in order to talk about corps too.

I'm going to guess Arabia since it's the last obvious choice for a religious civ, and we seem to be on a religion kick.

Top Bottom