• Other

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • TAMAR OF GEORGIA

Votes: 23 9.3%
  • Kongo

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's really interesting. We have 7 civs not shown and only 7 weeks till release. Considering developers need to show some real gameplay on full pre-release build, we have 5 weeks max.I didn't expect developers to miss civ reveal at this stage.

It's really interesting. We have 7 civs not shown and only 7 weeks till release. Considering developers need to show some real gameplay on full pre-release build, we have 5 weeks max.I didn't expect developers to miss civ reveal at this stage.

I'm sure saturday will show a civ (and perhaps a related mechanic) now that we didn't see one today.

I'm sure saturday will show a civ (and perhaps a related mechanic) now that we didn't see one today.

Except tht there was no Thursday First Looks for at least a month now. I think Brazil was the first week where we got no 2nd first look.

Tamar of Georgia? Not even funny anymore! Should have put Poland instead, as that has at least an outside chance, even if unlikely.

I went with Russia. Having just had a non-European Civ, I think we will get another European one. We keep not getting Rome (looks like they are saving it for later), so I am going for Russia.

The Middle East is still yet to be covered. It would seem that Sumeria or Arabia will be introduced in the not too distant future.

the fact that kongo isn't even on the list and only two people voted for it ('other') seems like an invitation to do kongo next. Wouldn't be the least thrilling reveal.

the fact that kongo isn't even on the list and only two people voted for it ('other') seems like an invitation to do kongo next. Wouldn't be the least thrilling reveal.

Someone needs to change the options here; week after week someone sets up a poll with incomplete options! Last week the OP forgot to add Norway, this week we get no Kongo and a 'Tamar of Georgia' joke.

Moderator Action: Kongo added as poll option. Let us know if anyone else needs to be added.

The Middle East is still yet to be covered. It would seem that Sumeria or Arabia will be introduced in the not too distant future.

This, plus I think we will get something older. So Sumeria.

Then again, I've been wrong on every one except the obvious Germany/Gamescon week :mischief:

If we're getting something from the Middle-East, it's likely to be Arabia given their Religion civs they've been releasing.

I'm feeling like Rome is coming. India largely satisfied my reasons for thinking we were getting Arabia last week.

I'm feeling like Rome is coming. India largely satisfied my reasons for thinking we were getting Arabia last week.

Given how popular Rome is in these votes and how much it is anticipated, and if Firaxis didn't make an exact release plan before the first video started, I'd leave them to be revealed last, if I were Firaxis. More tension, more hype.
Funny thing that the formerly never very voted for Russia is so popular in this poll after India is gone...

Top Bottom