Why did Cleopatra get hit with the ugly stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope most people don't care whether a woman leader is pretty or not, but that they can lead efficiently.

I hope most people don't care whether a woman leader is pretty or not, but that they can lead efficiently.

Personally, I am more interested in the mechanics. It doesn't matter who the leader is as long as the agenda and leader bonus fit.

Personally, I am more interested in the mechanics. It doesn't matter who the leader is as long as the agenda and leader bonus fit.

I completely agree.

I don't even really care if the leader is historically the "best" leader to represent a nation. But yeah, these complaint threads certainly smack of a certain disregard for female leaders if they aren't "pretty" enough.

I'm pretty sure he only cares because Cleopatra is famed for being a seductress and most of those tend to be on the pretty side. It's part of her character.

As a woman I can tell you those bangs are not doing her any favors. Other than that, I have no issues with how she looks :)

Her face experssions are almost as awesome as those of Emilia Clarke <3
Give me Theodora too Firaxis! :)

Time for some Skyrim Modders to help out and release the CBBEDSLSSD4k+ Body Type; Big Breast Edition of course.

To be truthful Cleopatra looks quite fierce and seductive. Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder. But Cleopatra looks much more fine than she did in Civ III. I look forward to having a "special alliance" with Egypt.

She actually looks reasonably attractive to me, but the historical records say she wasn't particularly beautiful--it was her charm that was so compelling.

Well, we can't have our cartoon women looking anything other than inhumanly attractive!!!!!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!!

I think it's thet fact that Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves as brown. Ramses should be a darker shade of brown, though nowhere near Subsaharan black.

She does look a bit like a heroin addict with her gauntness and sunken eyes. At least she's got a great rack though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom