1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do people go camping in giant trailers?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dida, Jul 13, 2015.

1. CavLancer

CavLancer This aint fertilizer

Lancer working in gas station story.

It was hard to keep good jobs when we went to the Philippines every 6 months. So I was pumping gas in a mega store gas station when a huge bus type RV pulls in, a really rich bus RV. The guy pulls this monster up to the pump, a little whirring sound starts and the grill portion smoothly slides open revealing the gas cap with "Diesel" written. Then the guy in his 'just so' shirt, slacks and shiny shoes comes running out from the back somewhere and growls...

"Your diesel is too expensive".

Lancer: "I don't have any diesel."

Guy: "WHAT?!??"

Lancer "I drive a gas car, I don't have any diesel."

Guy: "I mean the diesel you're selling!"

Lancer: I don't know the guy who owns this diesel."

Guy: "What?!??"

Lancer: "If you want to find who owns it you'll have to go in that big building over there (points) and ask someone, but they might not know either. Now, I have other customers waiting so I'll be back." Walks off... (Pump not started)

Guy: "Grrrr"

What I don't understand about the multi million dollar bus RVs is did some heartless exec at the top of some heartless corp spend his days in his ivory tower looking down at the busy streets just counting the days until he too could be a bus driver? I mean what the hell put this pampered ass with his ultra rich whirring bus RV in front of my pump?

2. Narz

Narz keeping it real

I was thinking more about my tent being robbed than being attacked. Also annoying other campers are more likely to pester you in a tent than if you're in a huge steel thing.

3. Valka D'Ur

Valka D'Ur Hosting Iron Pen in A&E Retired Moderator

You're also less likely to get a bear invading an RV or other kind of trailer. Some of them have absolutely no fear of humans and are only too happy to go where the food is. A tent is no protection at all against a hungry bear.

4. bhavv

bhavv Glorious World Dictator

Hippies arent interested in chess.

5. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

I love this story.

6. CavLancer

CavLancer This aint fertilizer

Please go on... :)

Nice thing about working in a gas station is *******s would be gone pretty quick. Work in a restaurant or store and they can become a real burden.