Will there be a second expansion?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by cakes, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cakes

cakes Prince

CiVI was announced quite a few hours ago now and there haven't been any updates. Do Firaxis still care about this game? Does it warrant a second expansion?

2. CivCube

CivCube Feelin' defiant.

Nope. The fix is in. Soon the mouth to a ghoulish dimension shall open and swallow us all.

3. Gorbles

Gorbles Load Balanced

I can't top CivCube's answer, so I'll take the serious route.

Presuming you're on about Beyond Earth, assuming that BE and CiVI had different development teams (for the most part, barring internal shuffling and redirection of key resource) . . . not only does it make absolutely no sense to try and do a large Beyond Earth announcement at the moment (as it would overlap with the CiVI marketing), the team responsible for BE won't be necessarily involved with CiVI and / or working at the same time.

4. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Benelovent Chieftain of the BearKingdom

I think this was a joke thread tbh... I mean it's true, it'sbeen announced and we haven't hearda nything. Is it even coming out? xD

This made me laugh so much. Thank you for making my day Cakes.

5. Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf King

:lol:

Moderator Action: Just a reminder that smiley only posts are spam, and generally will be infracted and deleted. Posts should have some substantive content. This particular instance received a warning and is left in place so this mod-text can be seen. Many thanks.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

6. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Moderator Action: Please, there is enough material to debate and speculate about without cluttering the forum with joke threads, which we view as spam. If the OP really does intend to ask about another BE expansion, there is an existing thread in the BE forum for that. This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.